Atmosphere - A Bold, Fresh Portfolio Theme

Themeforest Atmosphere - A Bold, Fresh Portfolio Theme WordPress Theme

Download Atmosphere - A Bold, Fresh Portfolio Theme WordPress Theme

Download Atmosphere - A Bold, Fresh Portfolio Theme WordPress Theme





Theme Features




  • Easy-to-Use Powerful Admin Interface

  • One-click import of demo site

  • Loads of creative home and inner pages

  • Large collection of custom shortcodes

  • Multiple customizable layouts for portfolio lists

  • Portfolio Masonry lists

  • Portfolio Gallery lists

  • Multiple hover types for portfolio lists

  • Enable category filter on portfolio lists

  • Enable content entry animations on portfolio lists

  • Three distinct pagination types for portfolio lists

  • Multiple customizable layouts for portfolio single items

  • Portfolio Single image layouts

  • Portfolio Single slider layouts

  • Portfolio Single gallery layouts

  • Portfolio Single masonry layouts

  • Portfolio Single full width layouts

  • Portfolio Single custom layouts

  • Portfolio Image and Video Lightbox

  • Portfolio Slider shortcode

  • Portfolio Project Info shortcode

  • Visual Composer page builder for WordPress included ($34 value)

  • Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included ($25 value)

  • Various infographic shortcodes

  • Text Marquee shortcode

  • Video Button shortcode

  • Vertical Split Slider shortcode

  • Full Screen Sections shortcode

  • Full Screen Image Slider shortcode

  • Expanded Gallery shortcode

  • Banner shortcode

  • Team shortcode

  • Blog List shortcode

  • Blog Slider shortcode

  • Elements Holder shortcode

  • Clients Carousel

  • Testimonials shortcode

  • Call to Action shortcode

  • Pricing Tables shortcode

  • 3 Header types

  • Standard Header

  • Vertical Header

  • Minimal Header

  • Multiple Header behaviors

  • Fullscreen Menu

  • Side Area

  • Integrated Search

  • Optional separate logo for Mobile Header

  • Separate styles for Mobile Header

  • Optional separate logo for light and dark header versions

  • Optional separate logo for Sticky header type

  • Header Top and Header Bottom Widget Areas

  • Parallax images in sections

  • Customizable Mega Menu

  • Anchor functionality for One Page sites

  • Video and image backgrounds in sections

  • Variable grid size

  • Back to Top button functionality

  • Multiple customizable blog layouts

  • Blog Masonry Layout

  • Blog Standard Layout

  • Custom Post Formats: Audio, Video, Standard, Gallery, Link, Quote

  • Social Share functionality

  • Content Entry Animations

  • Twitter feed widget

  • Instagram feed widget

  • Image Gallery widget

  • Image widget

  • Social Icons widget

  • Customizable Footer with 1-4 Columns layouts

  • Footer Top and Footer Bottom

  • Uncovering Footer functionality

  • Smooth Scroll

  • Smooth Page Transitions

  • Passepartout border option

  • Child Theme included

  • Custom Widget Areas

  • Responsive Design

  • Retina Ready

  • 5 icon font packs

  • Translation Ready

  • WPML compatible

  • Contact Form 7 compatible

  • WooCommerce compatible

  • WooCommerce Dropdown Cart widget

  • Highly customizable typography settings

  • Separate typography settings for responsive

  • 800+ Google Fonts



Version 1.1 – July 13th, 2017


- Added WooCommerce 3.1.1 compatibility
- Updated Visual Composer to 5.2
- Updated Revolution Slider to 5.4.5.1
- Fixed https problem with links

Download Atmosphere - A Bold, Fresh Portfolio Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. nice work, good luck with the sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great work… As I can import fullscreen showcase? in the menu Edge options/import, Atmosphere as the only option to select… thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi:),


    I have two questions related to your theme I purchased.


    One is that I’d like to go to the main page (http://artbyyeon.com/), when I click the Home button. Now when I click this one, it goes to About page (http://artbyyeon.com/about).


    The other one is the mobile form. When I click uploaded pictures on my portfolio, I want to see the maximum size of the images. Now the enlarged images are quite small and even the rate is different to the original.


    How do I can to solve these problems?


    I look forward to receiving your response.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,


    Welcome and thanks for choosing our theme!


    Thanks for providing us site url. We have inspected your home page and seems like you have changed some things on your website, like home button, probably you removed it.


    Please submit a ticket on our support forum at https://edge.ticksy.com/ and include your site URL with wp-admin access and our support agent will assist you asap.Thanks.


    Best,
    Edge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,


    I didn’t remove the home button. I meant the four mini squares which are located below of the page. You need to click any of my works on portfolio page and scroll down, then you can see it what I mean.


    Anyway, I’m trying to submit a ticket through your link but it didn’t work well. It linked to account centre. Is it right?


    Please check one more. Here is my site url, http://artbyyeon.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Thank you! And I’d like to know how the texts’ movement control on the main page. I don’t know how do I say.. the appearing way? like dissolve. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again,


    You are welcome!


    Please submit a ticket on our support forum at https://edge.ticksy.com/ and include your site URL with wp-admin access and our support agent will assist you asap.Thanks.


    Best,
    Edge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,


    I asked the same question before, but this time I include a link!


    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByrvbHpfSlXraC1wNklnUVB0bFU

    Here is a problem.


    When I click uploaded pictures on my portfolio, I want to see the maximum size of the images on mobile. ( Like this > https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByrvbHpfSlXrZFhWTDhpUzBncTA ) Also, now the enlarged images are quite small and even the rate is different to the original.


    How do I can to solve these problems?


    I look forward to receiving your response. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again,


    Please add the following code into Edge Options -> General -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS


    @media only screen and (max-width: 600px){
    body div.pp_default .pp_expand {
    display: none !important;
    }
    div.pp_pic_holder {
    width: 92% !important;
    left: 50% !important;
    }
    body div.pp_default .pp_content {
    width: 100% !important;
    height: auto !important;
    }
    .pp_hoverContainer {
    width: 100% !important;
    height: 100% !important;
    }
    div.pp_default .pp_details {
    width: 100% !Important;
    }
    .pp_content #pp_full_res>img {
    width: 100%!important;
    height: auto!important;
    }
    }


    The result should look like this: https://www.screencast.com/t/etHFEwAH8


    Best,
    Edge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi


    2 quick questions:
    1. Are video backgrounds with sound possible? (not gifs but mp4, mov or YouTube)
    2. Is it possible to invert the colors? (background becomes black, text becomes white)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    I received an expiring mail, so I’d like to input the license but I don’t know where I write it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,


    Thanks for writing in!


    You can extend support, by login in to your profile here on Theme Forest, and go to Theme page, and you will see option for extending support there. Make sure that you are logged in with the account from which you have purchase the theme.


    Best,
    Edge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah I meant I’d like to validate my purchase, but I’m not sure where I write the license. Here is received e-mail. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByrvbHpfSlXrUEtQcU02N0F0Qmc

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI,


    This message is classic envato newsletter when some wordpress themes are on discount. Our themes are not included in it.


    Best,
    Edge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! Great theme. I’d really like to try it out. Is there a money-back guarantee? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,


    Welcome and thanks for writing in! Glad you like our theme!


    We can not guarantee refund since Envato has strict policy regarding refunds and it can only be approved if there is some theme related issue.


    Best,
    Edge

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi there, i really like this theme. However, I am a bit of a beginner when it comes to web design. have you got a link to the documentation, so i can see how extensive/helpful it will be to me. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. ciao, non riesco ad inserire il footer. Potreste darmi qualche insizio?

    ReplyDelete
  19. ciao, non riesco ad inserire il footer. Potreste darmi qualche indizio?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there,


    Footer content can be added from Appearance > Widgets, and by adding content inside footer widget area. If you need additional assistance please contact our support by submitting a ticket at https://edge.ticksy.com . Note that support is only provided in English language.


    Edge

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there,


    I have 3 questions this time.


    1) How can I reduce the font size on the "slide in" or side menu?
    2) How can I make the footer a bit less tall? Maybe 50px less tall?
    3) On portfolio page, is there a way to turn off the Portfolio info? How can I centered the portfolio description?


    Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello,


    This can be achieved with some custom css code, and our support can provide you with necessary code so please get in touch with them by submitting a ticket at https://edge.ticksy.com/ and provide all necessary info in your ticket along with a link to your site since they need to inspect elements on your installation in order to be able to provide you with working code.


    Edge

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello!


    Do you offer an html version of this theme?


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi,


    We are only selling WordPress themes, and in theme creation process we are not creating HTML version because development process starts directly on our WordPress options framework.


    Edge

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi – I am receiving a “Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.” on my home page – is there a way to remove this?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello,


    Please, submit a ticket on our support forum at https://edge.ticksy.com and include your site URL with wp-admin access and our agents will help you.


    Edge

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, I like to change the logo in the footer. But no clue where to do that. It is not mentioned under ‘Logo’ or ‘Footer’ in ‘Edge Options’. Could you help out? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme