Gourmet - Restaurant & Gastronomy Template
Themeforest Gourmet - Restaurant & Gastronomy Template HTML Template
V 1.0
User friendly multi niche restaurant HTML5 template, constantly updated and growing.
Built with Framework Y, the most powerful and advanced framework for develop modern websites in HTML and JQuery.
Enjoy the extreme customization power and a very big set of modern components, features and options.
You can use it for every business like restaurant, wine shop, confectionery,ecologic and green food, ice cream maker, pizzeria, retrò pub, fast food, elegance.
CHANGES LOG
V 1.0
Enjoy the template.
Images and videos from demo site are not included.
Hi.
ReplyDeleteI’m interested template Gourmet – Restaurant & Gastronomy but I need to know more detail about you template support woo commerce plugin or not?
For now I paid for you. Where I can download theme for WP because after I download your link have not.
ReplyDeleteI has template folder but can’t install with WP
Thank you.
Ohhhh. sad
ReplyDeleteI need WP too.
If I pay wrong I can change template or not?
Sure, you must buy the WP version. After the purchase contact me to get the full refund of the HTML template.
ReplyDeleteOk Thank you. How long for buy again after I request fefund.
ReplyDeleteYou need to first buy the WP. Then the refund will be processed within 48h.
ReplyDeleteHello, just downloaded my purchase. I use Expression Web 4.0 html software. Is this template compatible? The pages don’t always display correctly.
ReplyDeleteHi, yes it’s compatible. What page is not correct?
ReplyDeleteViewing the pages in the Design view. I need to view the pages in Preview(chrome/explorer) as I work.
ReplyDeleteIf some problem occur it’s not related to the template. This is a normal HTML template like all the others. Check that js and css are loaded correctly.
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteThe template is fantastic. Congrats!
I’m having a problem in making the contact form work.
If you can help: http://butchercarnes.com.br/contato.html
Tks
Add .php to the form:
ReplyDeleteaction="scripts/php/contact-form.php"
Thanks
Don’t work. =/
ReplyDeletePlease send me FTP access and I will fix. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI have one more problem:
ReplyDeleteIn the mobile version, the links of menu change from “index.html” (for exemple) to ”#”
You must insert the correct menu items, your are for dropdown but not have any dropdown. remove class dropdown and into leave only < a >
ReplyDeleteThis comment is currently being reviewed.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI fixed the problem.
IMPORTANT:
CHANGE NOW FTP ACCESSES DUE ALL USERS CAN SEE YOUR PREVIOUS COMMENT.
Thanks
OK!
ReplyDeleteTks a lot!
Hello, I bought the template and I would like to install it first, but I do not see the installation file for the template, I would also like to install the demo content.
ReplyDeleteYou can tell me how.
Thank you.
Hi, you bought the HTML template instead of the WordPress version. You must buy this: https://themeforest.net/item/gourmet-restaurant-and-gastronomy-theme/20129255?rel=ThePixor. After the purchase contact me to get the full refund of the HTML template.
ReplyDeleteOk, I just made the purchase of the template for wordpress
ReplyDeleteCan you make a refund?
Thank you
Hi I need help with the contact form. I am getting an error when sending.
ReplyDeleteHi, please try the solution of PROBLEMS? point of http://www.framework-y.com/components/php-contact-form.html.
ReplyDeleteIf not work share page link and I will check.
I sent you an email, can you reply to me from there.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI love this theme. But what is the difference betweent he $19 and the $59? Can I change pictures and content on the backend easily if I dont use wordpress?