Petras - Responsive Email Template with Mailchimp Editor, StampReady Builder & Online Composer Marketing

Themeforest Petras - Responsive Email Template with Mailchimp Editor, StampReady Builder & Online Composer Marketing

Download Petras - Responsive Email Template with Mailchimp Editor, StampReady Builder & Online Composer Marketing

Download Petras - Responsive Email Template with Mailchimp Editor, StampReady Builder & Online Composer Marketing

intro
composer
video
banner
screenshots
background-images
email-on-acid
documentation
compatibility
subscribe
rate

Download Petras - Responsive Email Template with Mailchimp Editor, StampReady Builder & Online Composer Marketing

Comments

  1. Hi,


    PreSales Question: Do we have to purchase a subscription from one of those services (stampready, etc?) to use this ?


    Thanks,
    Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    Stampready builder is free to use. Have no worries for that . You pay only if you send your campaign through Stampready, but builder is for free.


    At your disposal,
    Yannis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do i need to signup for the module builder? I want to build emails and then import to mailchimp. I see the video explaination which is nice but not sure how to get going with just creating templates before importing.


    Thanks,
    Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured it out. Documentation is good.


    Thanks,
    Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,


    Do your templates work with Mailster? Not only this one but any of the other templates in your portfolio.


    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,


    Unfortunately non of our templates is compatible with Mailster yet… But in the near future we will release templates compatible with Mailster.


    Thanks for your interest in our email templates.


    At your disposal,
    Yannis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok thank you. I have those bookmarked and will keep an eye on them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,


    Why do background images not work in outlook as described? They visually appear in preview of mailchimp or stampready but when sending mail they are not there.


    Thanks,
    Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Ryan,


    At the moment I am out of office. Have no worries, I will send you details on how to do that.


    At your disposal,
    Yannis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok. Just to be clear for you, my problem is no background images at all – even when using the outlook version of the html file and using just your default images with the theme.


    Thanks,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,


    Unfortunately Outlook by default does not support background images. For our email templates we add some code that Outlook can read and understand, which means that now can display the background images. The bad news is that Mailchimp and Stampeady cannot read this part of code so when you update a background image using these email services Outlook will still display the default background images.


    The solution on that is to manually change the url’s by using an html editor. I am using Sublime Text, it’s free and easy to use. Please have a look on this video – https://youtu.be/H4PIdoBxcqk.


    Also check our online documentation – https://www.psd2newsletters.com/documentation/mailchimp.html – and read the paragraph “Outlook issues”. The image describes exactly what and where you have to change.


    At your disposal,
    Yannis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Yannis,


    See my email.


    Thanks,
    Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Ryan, check your email please

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,
    I’m using the template with mailchimp. When I upload it, I have to code the rest. Is there a way to do it like it is shown in the preview? Like drag and drop?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello,


    There is no reason to code anything. Please have a carefull look on this video – https://youtu.be/Itmu3iA6GFQ – it explains how to upload, edit and customize our email templates.


    At your disposal,
    Yannis

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, i registered for modules composer – twice! but have not received any login details. Please assist.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, sorry for this late response. In the next 5 minutes you will receive a registration email. At your disposal, Yannis

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello,
    We have designed a psd email based on your Template. One of the blog´s modules did not work, so we have created a new psd in photoshop. Can you build the html template for us?
    How much would it cost?
    Thanks in advanced.
    Please contact me as soon as posible.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Gema,


    Lets continue this discussion in this email address – info@psd2newsletters.com


    At your disposal,
    Yannis

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can I create my own standalone HTML template online, without using Mailchimp or others?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello,


    Of course you can By purchasing this template you can use ModulesComposer in order to select the modules you need and then you can export it as simple html with no tags. Keep in mind that on ModulesComposer you cannot edit the template, you can only use the modules you need and then download them and edit them either through Mailchimp, Stampready etc, or by your own by using the default “HTML with no tags” version and edit it manually through an html editor like Sublime.


    I hope I help. At your disposal,
    Yannis

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, I’m having 2 problems with the email template. For some reason there are several large spaces at the bottom that I cannot remove. The spaces are between the end of the email body and the footer… Also, the text for the top nav bar is the wrong font and I’m not sure why.


    Need some help with these things.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello,


    At the moment I am out of office. Give me 24 hours and I will explain you everything! Have no worries, no matter what it is, it will be solved.


    Yannis

    ReplyDelete
  24. LaserficheMultimediaAugust 21, 2017 at 3:26 AM

    Presales question: I want to confirm that I can use the drag and drop editor from MailChimp – my organization does not want to deal with a separate editor like StampReady (even though it is very good.)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello,


    You are on the right place! This template is fully compatible with MailChimp with all modules available. Keep in mind that the custom templates don’t use the drag and drop builder which is available on Mailchimp default modules.


    It works differently and here is a video I made which shows how to upload and customize our email templates – https://youtu.be/Itmu3iA6GFQ.


    In order to have available all 200 + modules available we build a tool which called Modules Composer. So firstly you build your template through Modules Composer, you download the html in your desktop and then you upload it on Mailchimp for further customization. Please look this video, it shows how it works – https://youtu.be/zyik_nxS2W0


    At your disposal for any question,
    Yannis

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello,


    I make a type mistake on the first link. This is the correct link – https://youtu.be/Itmu3iA6GFQ


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello, some other question: What about Liana Template? Will it come back? I did want buy and see that it is not available more.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello,


    Send me an email in this address – info@psd2newsletters.com – and I will explain you how you can get it.


    Yannis

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi,


    I have imported the theme into MailChimp and it generally works well but for some reason when clicking on text elements it takes a lot of time to load the text editor. I have tested this with other themes and they do not have the same problem. Any ideas on how to speed this up? Not sure if it’s related to the code of the template itself. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello,


    Please send me a Mailchimp invitation in this email address – info@psd2newsletters.com – and I will have a look. Just mention the Campaign name you are working on.


    At your disposal,
    Yannis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme