Reda - Hotel & Restaurant WordPress Theme

Themeforest Reda - Hotel & Restaurant WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Reda - Hotel & Restaurant WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Reda - Hotel & Restaurant WordPress Theme WordPress Theme








Reda is a modern hotel, resort, motel & apartment WordPress theme. It offers fresh and elegant design. Reda has everything a hotel needs. Reservation form, full resturant functionality inlcluding separate reservation form as well as full menu compatibilities.




Reda is a Visul COmposer based theme, it lets you create whatever you page you need. It comes with beautiful custom made elements to help you create your dream website.




Edit colors, fonts, pictures with Visual Composer and custom them panel. There are no limits to what can be achieved.




Start your website now.






v1.0.3 (21.08.2017)

* SSL compatibility fixe
* minor bug fixes

v1.0.2 ( 06.07.2017)

* minor bug fixes

v.1.0.1 ( 03.07.2017 )

* minor bug fixes

v.1.0.0 /initial release /

Download Reda - Hotel & Restaurant WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hello. Nice theme. How can I easily add a image to the food items category filter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, if you meant the image representing category, than this can be added in Food Menu -> Categories -> Image If this is not what you are after, please open a support ticket at puruno.freshdesk.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Just bought and installed your theme on WP Version 4.8.1 For Demo import, no image is listed, in the media they appear as imported but no file is found … When I try to access the theme settings, I get the following error: No Custom Field Groups found for this options page. Create a Custom Field Group. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, please open a support ticket at puruno.freshdesk.com if possible please provide temp login and pass it will speed up the process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have the site in Spanish and where can I change the booking / reservation form texts (back, next step, book now)?? Also, the Reply-To Email Address displays wordpress@domainname.com ... it does not display the email address that I entered in the Bookings->Settings->Notifications.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, any update on my comments?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme