SoundRise - Artists, Producers and Record Labels WordPress Theme
Themeforest SoundRise - Artists, Producers and Record Labels WordPress Theme WordPress Theme
V.1.3 – 07/19/17
SoundRise is a theme dedicated to music label, producers and artist management company. With SoundRise, you will be able to create a stunning website for your music. It’s a perfect theme to promote electronic press kits, online merch stores and your beautiful music.



Changelog
V.1.3 – 07/19/17
V.1.3 – 07.20.2017
- Added: Now you can display your artist's profile with a parallax grid using our custom Grid visual composer widgets
- Added: Archives for Playlists, Albums and artists
- Added: New demo available: Cocomo
- Fixed: Menu items alignment when the browser's window is resized
- Fixed: trailing slash after the theme templates. no more php warning
- Updated: Iron Demo Importer to version 1.2
- Updated: SoundRise Music to version 1.3
V.1.2 – 07.07.2017
- Added: New SoundCloud, Spotify, MixCloud and ReverbNation Visual Composer Element ! Add your favorite third party player to any of your pages using this new widget !
- Added: Option if you don't want to have a logo on the header.
- Added: Drop shadow on playlist grid on desktop
- Fix: Fade in animation on Playlist grid
- Fix: Removed hover fx on event list and playlist grid on mobile.
- Fix: Other minor issues
V.1.1 – 06.29.2017
- Added new push menu effect called "Overlay".
- Fixed top margin issue
V.1.0
- Initial Version
Hello. I bought the the. It looks great!.
ReplyDeleteI see a page called cart and another called shop, but I do not see WooCommerce. Do I need to install it manually?
Thank you
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteYes you can import it manually. But it will be included, as the others plugins, in the next theme update.
Thanks
Alexandre
Thanks for notifying. It’s something however you can add just by adding a custom heading widget at the top of the album..
ReplyDeleteThanks
Maxime
Hi. Great theme, realy.
ReplyDeleteI found other problem, Its a new theme, I just want to improve it.
Check http://soundrise.irontemplates.com/vice/playlist/
This url should show all the albums, for the correct url tree.
Thank you.
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteThanks for notifying. We will fix it asap.
In the meantime, if you want to showcase all your album, perhaps you should use the Visual Composer element called “Grid” ? Make a new page, and add the grid element.
If you have question, do not hesitate.
Thanks,
Maxime
Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteHi! Im waiting for the update with WooCommerce , thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteFor now, all demos have the woocommerce content. You can install woocommerce and you will see the demos products. We have not officially release the woocommerce feature. We still work on it, but you can already use our beta version.
Thank you
Alexandre
ok, thank you
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work! DCSF
ReplyDeleteHey thank you !
ReplyDeleteGood morning,
ReplyDeletei have a question so i can make a decision between Croma and Soudrise,
what are the main differences between these 2 themes?
When i browse them i see they are very similar in every feature, just design difference.
Can you please clarify main differences?
Thank you for your wonderful themes
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your interest.
SoundRise is based on the croma theme but with additional features.
Beside the look and feel of the demo (which is a great way to start your website by importing the demo of your choice), with SoundRise you can have very flexible footers. In fact, all the footers are done with Visual Composer, so it comes very handy to design the footer .
Also, SoundRise better support multiple artists. The theme is more designed for Music Label and producers than solo artist.
Thanks,
Maxime
This theme is perfect . I just want to know if we can add pic gallery on artists page. I would like to see how it will look in it.
ReplyDeleteYeah sure.
ReplyDeleteYou can either add an instagram feed for a specific artists or implement a custom photo gallery using essential grid which is provided with out theme.
Thanks !
Maxime
Thats great. And your theme is amazing . I want to make a site with lot of artists ( thousand of artists ) . So Can I use any membership plugin where artists have to pay for adding songs to their profile . Do you think those plugins will be compatible with this theme ? Thanks
ReplyDeleteThank you !
ReplyDeleteFor the membership plugin, I never tried it but they should works. Allowing users to add songs to their profiles might be a challenge if you never used it before tho. Unfortunately, such custom modification or plugin implementation is beyond the scope of our support.
Thank you,
Maxime
I have searched a plugin that works same as I want. https://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-pay-for-post-membership-subscription/12389455
ReplyDeleteIt would be great if this plugin works with the theme. Thanks
Make sure it’s compatible with custom post types and Visual Composer.
ReplyDeleteIf so, it should works
Hey guys, really interested in that theme. I have a quick question though.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like your are updating and developing this theme a lot (which I really like!). If I have this theme installed how difficult is it to update it to the current version? Do I have to manually do anything or make a backup and reupload content? How does this work?
And is it also possible to add this player at the bottom of the page to the vice or duotone theme?
Thanks!
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your interest, In fact, we develop this theme a lot and will bring cool new features along the road.
Updates are easy. Basically, you just need to delete the actual theme files, and replace them with the updates. The easiest way to do it is via FTP where you rename your soundrise folder, then reupload the new theme (which is the update).
Also, some people use the Envato wordpress plugin to update their themes but personally, i dont like it.
thanks,
Maxime
Okay, thanks for the help.
ReplyDeleteAnd another quick question, how difficult is it to use the player on the bottom of the page? Can this play be added to all the demo templates?
Hi,
ReplyDeleteYes absolutely! You just have to add the audio player on your homepage then set it to auto-play. There is an option for that.
Hi, thank you for a wonderful theme. It seems like the “videos” slug is reserved, and defaults to the “videos-list” view. Is there a way that I can have this default to the grid view? I’d like to keep my site’s links clean (i.e. mysite.com/videos rather than /videos-grid)
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteYes the videos slug is reserved and we cant change his template. You need to use a other slug as ”/media/videos” or “video”.
Alexandre
Thank you for the reply. I’m not asking if I can use the slug, I’m asking if I can change the behavior of my site when that slug is used in the url. Right now it defaults to the video-list view, and I’d like it to default to the video-grid view.
ReplyDeleteThe videos slug will always display the video list template.
ReplyDeleteAlexandre
Good theme! Can we sell music (wav, zip files) via Woocommerce using your theme?
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteYes you can ! all the selling part is managed through WooCommerce.
Thanks,
Maxime