Sunrise - An Elegant WordPress Blog Theme

Themeforest Sunrise - An Elegant WordPress Blog Theme WordPress Theme

Download Sunrise - An Elegant WordPress Blog Theme WordPress Theme

Download Sunrise - An Elegant WordPress Blog Theme WordPress Theme

Sunrise is an elegant blogging theme. Ideal for travelers, photobloggers, foodies, and anyone who wants an elegant site with just the right customization options. Easy to set up and maintain, Sunrise is fully responsive and flexible, offering predefined layouts for your blog.

Theme Features




Credits

Download Sunrise - An Elegant WordPress Blog Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Awesome! Good luck with sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Efficient Work, it will rise like Sun. Good Luck with Sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Work, Congratulations GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job man, GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!


    Amazing Work, Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Nice Work, Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice work, good luck with sales

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Work, Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job. Amazing template. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Work, Congratulations Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice one, fantastic ! all the best for your sales and a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent theme, clean and professional. Good luck with the sales

    ReplyDelete
  13. is this drag-n-drop?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi
    The theme uses WordPress Customizer, it means you can change layout and settings as the live preview.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,
    Just bought the theme and after the instal I get an error.


    Warning: require_once(/www/htdocs/m/meervper/http/wp-content/themes/sunrise/admin/customize/class.piBlogCustomize.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/m/meervper/http/wp-content/themes/sunrise/admin/class.piblogframework.php on line 176 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ’/www/htdocs/m/meervper/http/wp-content/themes/sunrise/admin/customize/class.piBlogCustomize.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /www/htdocs/m/meervper/http/wp-content/themes/sunrise/admin/class.piblogframework.php on line 176


    I figured out htat when I change the file class.piblogframework.php line 176 form:
    require_once SUNRISE_C_PATH . ‘class.piBlogCustomize.php’;
    to:
    require_once ‘customize/class.piblogcustomize.php’;


    It wil work, but I really think this is not the sullution.


    By the way I’m using wordpress 4.8 latest version.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi
    Thanks for your feedback. I just solved it, please update the latest version.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme