DYON - Simple vCard Resume Template

Themeforest DYON - Simple vCard Resume Template HTML Template

Download DYON - Simple vCard Resume Template HTML Template

Download DYON - Simple vCard Resume Template HTML Template

Dyon is a minimal creative online resume template. Boasting large images, video backgrounds, and a variety of animation overlays. This theme gives you a personal space to share what you are all about as a creative designer, photographer, developer, or any profession! It’s fully customizable, you can change the background easily and set any color to elements such as links, buttons, etc.


Features



  • Clean & Minimal Design

  • Responsive Design

  • Optimized for mobile

  • Flexible Timeline

  • Vertical split layouts

  • Based on Bootstrap 3.3.7

  • 2 Layout Variations

  • 10 Background Variations

  • All in one Lightbox(image, video, iframe, etc.)

  • CSS3 and JQuery Animations

  • Working Contact Form

  • Google Font integrated

  • Icon Font integrated

  • W3C HTML Valid code

  • Multi-Browser Support

  • Well documented

  • 24/7 Support Services

  • FREE Updates!


Please note
Demo images are not included. Placeholder images are provided instead.

Download DYON - Simple vCard Resume Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Great Work, Congratulations GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!


    Amazing Work, Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Nice Work, Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme. If you add Vimeo and make sure the player is not visible then I’m buying. Please look at this screenshot to see what I am talking about: http://i.imgur.com/RXVMOWU.jpg -> I don’t mind if it’s stretched to cover the full area as long as it keeps the aspect. Please let me know and I am buying – Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. the player can be hidden easily. For vimeo, i’m working on it, maybe tomorrow you can see it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the quick reply. As soon as I see it live, I am buying – Please reply to this message so I know it’s ready

    ReplyDelete
  7. please check themesit.com/themes/dyon/index-video-vimeo.html or themesit.com/themes/dyon/index-video-vimeo-2.html. Tell me if you have more suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the latest vimeo version is not included in the download package, i’ll submit the updated file to themeforest as soon as possible. If you need it now, you can send me email via http://themesit.com/support.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are awesome – Thank you just bought it and I was playing with it. If you can also hide the player for youtube like you did on Vimeo that would be really awesome. Nice Theme JJ!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme