Gourmet - Restaurant And Gastronomy Theme

Themeforest Gourmet - Restaurant And Gastronomy Theme WordPress Theme

Download Gourmet - Restaurant And Gastronomy Theme WordPress Theme

Download Gourmet - Restaurant And Gastronomy Theme WordPress Theme

































User friendly multipurpose gastronomy and restaurants WordPress theme, constantly updated and growing.
Built with WPTF, the most powerful and advanced framework for develop modern websites for WordPress.
Enjoy the extreme customization power and a very big set of modern components, features and options.
You can use it for every food business like restaurant, wine shops, desserts, bistro, fast food, ecologic and green food, pubs, retro and old bars.


CHANGES LOG



V 1.0

Enjoy the theme.


Images and videos from demo site are not included.

Download Gourmet - Restaurant And Gastronomy Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hello,
    how can we add autoplay for a coverflow item please ?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open file plugins/hybrid-composer/components/containers.php, find hc_include_hc_image_coverflow or hc_include_hc_coverflow and on row that contain data-options= add the option:



    autoplay:true


    ex. data-options=”autoplay:true”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank! I tried this :
    data-options=”enableMousewheel:false,autoplay:true”
    but the animation don’t start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is the code doc: http://www.framework-y.com/containers/sliders.html#coverflow


    Unfortunately these are customizations not included in free support, if you want I can do on your site for 10USD.


    But also make sure to added the autoplay:true code to the correct coverflow due into the php file there are the image coverflow and also the generic converflow components.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there.. fantastic theme by the way.


    Quick one; I see in one of the demos, you have the company logo as white and when you scroll down and the dropdown main navigation section changes white, you manage to swop out your white logo with a black one.


    I want to accomplish the same since my white logo disappear when I scroll down.


    Hope to hear from you soon


    Regards,
    wiehan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, you must add also the secondary logo on theme options. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks still not getting it as I want it. In your demo > pizza, you have the logo in white over the darker overlay background and when you scroll lower, the menu background revert to white and enables the darker logo… I want to accomplish just that and I am using the middle logo menu layout. Cheers man

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there.. still awaiting your feedback on my last comment. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, sorry for later, please send wp accesses to support@pixor.it and I check

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this problem with install theme: “Parse error: syntax error, unexpecterd’[’ in /wp-content/pugins/hybrid-composer/index.php on line 362

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, the PHP version of your hosting is too old, try to set a newest PHP version on your hosting.
    The minimum PHP version must be: 5.6. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now it’s work great I install demo content just now

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment is currently being reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi please send wp accesses to support@pixor.it and I will check

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,


    I downloaded the theme and uploaded it into my wordpress website.


    However, there is no placeholder content included. I bought the theme thinking there would be photos already included that I could replace etc.


    Where is the placeholder content?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello,
    I just bought the wordpress the theme and it wont upload to wordpress. Please advise

    ReplyDelete
  17. You must upload the inside folder gourmet.zip only.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is still giving me a message that says ‘Are you sure you want to do this?


    Please try again. ‘

    ReplyDelete
  19. So there is some problem with your hosting or wordpress installation, try with other themes, you should get same error

    ReplyDelete
  20. When I try and import the demo content it never installs the content, only spins eternally. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Never gets beyond the: “We’re downloading the demo files” loader.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cleared cache a few times and uninstalled/reinstalled theme. Was able to get demo content to load. Now having issues editing pages and getting homepages to load—running into same eternal load.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just granted you WP access (UN: homepagenotloading). Cannot load or edit home page content. Please assist.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, I need also FTP accesses, please send to support@pixor.it Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just granted. Sent to your email. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the help. Upgraded to PHP 5.6 and it works great.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey mate,


    Cool theme, but a few quirks:


    I’m not seeing a way to easily change the colour of the background for the menu. Is it CSS specific, or is there something in the menu I’m missing?
    When you select the middle logo menu, the logo doesn’t load on responsive viewports for the mobile.
    Also, when the middle logo menu loads with transparency switched on, as you scroll down, it flickers to white.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi,


    Yes is CSS, use this:



    header .navbar-main, .nav.inner {
    background-color: red;
    }


    For middle logo mobile please replace the file style.css on same path with http://themes.framework-y.com/gourmet/wp-content/plugins/hybrid-composer/style.css


    On scroll switch to white correctly, without white the menu not have a good visibility on scroll. I advice you to leave white but you can change is with CSS.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome. Will do. As a note, they seem like things that should be changed in the options or just fixed.


    The CSS colour could easily be an option in the theme options.


    The mobile logo should appear in general (otherwise what’s the point of a responsive site without the logo in the menu!).


    And the scroll switch just feels like a bug. I’m guess these will be included in an upcoming patch, so I’m just curious if it’s easier to spit out the code needed for the moment and stick it in as extra CSS in the options.


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yes the logo was bug, will be fixed in next version
    The scroll switch is not a bug, it is the same of all other websites, make it transparent make unreadable your menu.


    You can insert the CSS from Theme options > Customization or with the custom.css file.


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey,
    I was have question but now I got that, and edit my comment.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  32. In shop page this code is showing please check screenshot “http://prntscr.com/g9ngru”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme