Hosted - WordPress Hosting Theme + WHMCS

Themeforest Hosted - WordPress Hosting Theme + WHMCS WordPress Theme

Download Hosted - WordPress Hosting Theme + WHMCS WordPress Theme

Download Hosted - WordPress Hosting Theme + WHMCS WordPress Theme

Hosted is an Elegant WordPress Premium Theme, It’s fully compatible with WHMCS-Bridge, WHMpress, Visual Composer and WPML plugins which connect between WordPress and WHMCS, Hosted is suitable for Hosting websites aswell as Company, Agency or Organization.




Hosted is built with the latest web technologies (Bootstrap framework, icon font, etc.) with the care of coding quality to make sure the theme works with all browsers and all devices.




Video Tutorials Hosted - WordPress Hosting Theme + WHMCS




  • Question before purchase? please feel free to asked in item comments.

  • Submit a ticket on our support forum : Dedicated support forum



Hosted - WordPress Hosting Theme + WHMCS




FULL FEATURES



  1. Work on WordPress 4.8.x

  2. Visual Composor Page Builder with Drag and Drop layout – 20+ web element

  3. Revolution Slider

  4. Compatible With WHMCS Integration via WHMpress

  5. Compatible With Woocommerce

  6. Unlimited Color Styles. Create your custom color scheme with only a few clicks!

  7. 4 Layout homepages

  8. Sticky header

  9. Advanced Theme Options Panel


  10. Translation-ready using provided POT file

  11. Demo content included with One Click Importer

  12. Custom CSS – Add/edit CSS without touching files

  13. 100% Responsive

  14. Pricing Tables

  15. Blog Single Page

  16. Responsive layout

  17. Retina Ready

  18. Responsive Design

  19. Responsive Video Support

  20. SEO Optimized

  21. Google Fonts Support

  22. Contact Form 7 Support

  23. Built With HTML5 and CSS3

  24. 600+ Google Web Fonts

  25. 600+ Font Awesome Icons

  26. Easy to Setup

  27. CSS3 Animation

  28. Allow to upload a custom logo, favicon

  29. Parallax background

  30. Bootstrap components compatible

  31. Cross browser compatible

  32. Very Clearly Documentation (Step by Step) include

  33. And much more?



Change log:



17/08/2017 – vresion 1.0.1

- Update Visual Composer 5.2.1
- Fix menu on mobile/tablet.

Download Hosted - WordPress Hosting Theme + WHMCS WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Do You do installation and setup for extra fees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for the impressive quick response. My site has WHMCS. I’l be buying it this Thursday and I’l email for the $50 installation. I hope it means the demo and respective plus, Thanks Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had your site professionally installed by an envato installer. It’s viewed on:
    rocksolidwebhost.com Please asst me to correct the errors.


    He and I the following errors:


    sniroAug 6 2017, 2:15 pm
    Hello Mike,


    I have installed theme and demo provided with the package.


    Theme is installed successfully and no issue or error on demo data install. But I see following errors on theme Homepage:


    1) Missing Domain search widget.


    2) Price plan table should load in 3 columns


    3) Need Help / FAQ section should be next to each other.


    4) Newsletter signup (this plugin will be active one API are integrated hence your will not see signup option on footer.


    For this issues you will have to contact theme author directly.


    Let me know if you have any questions.


    Kind regards


    Sid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you support Godaddy Reseller? I wanted to know before I make a purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy with the theme so far, but it has a small issue with the menu. When re-fetching with Google and other tools as well you can see that the menu does not load completely, thus creating a “critical css” issue… How can I show you ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, please say clearly your problem. Can you send us screenshot and link your website?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes of course, but where ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme