Naturix - Organic Store Woocommerce Theme

Themeforest Naturix - Organic Store Woocommerce Theme WordPress Theme

Download Naturix - Organic Store Woocommerce Theme WordPress Theme

Download Naturix - Organic Store Woocommerce Theme WordPress Theme

Naturix organic store is designed for Organic Store, Food market, Online food, natural items. It comes with 4 home pages and many inner pages. Naturix WordPress version is built with Bootstrap v3 and its fully tested with WordPress 4.8 and Woocommerce 3.x. Compatible with all modern browsers and devices. Fully responsive with all devices, mobile, tablet and desktop, laptop. It will gives you the best user-friendly experience. We implement here clean and valid code. The theme features and its various options give you an amazing opportunity to interact with your clients and customers.




Key Features


#. 4 Unique Home Pages Layouts
#. Shop List & Grid View

#. Shop Page With Top Bar

#. Latest WordPress Version Tested
#. Latest WooCommerce Compatible
#. WordPress Multisite Tested
#. WPML Ready

#. Translation Ready
#. Drag & Drop Page Builder by Site Origin
#. Two Unique Header Style
#. One Click Demo Import
#. 100% Responsive
#. Wide & Boxed Mode
#. Left Sidebar, Right Sidebar and Full Width Layout
#. Six Blog Posts Format (Standard, Audio, Video, Gallery, Quote, Link)
#. All Default Widgets Ready
#. Product Quick View Option
#. Product Wishlist
#. 50+ Shortcodes
#. 350+ Font Awesome Icons
#. Unlimited Preset Color
#. Google Map Integrated
#. Unlimited Google Fonts
#. Custom CSS options
#. Child Theme Included
#. Contact Form 7 Compatible
#. Newsletter Option
#. Detailed Documentation
#. Dedicated Support


And many more…
Images used in preview is for demo purpose only

Download Naturix - Organic Store Woocommerce Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi, this template works with Visual Composer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet, we are using site origin page builder but we are working on its VC compatible version and that should be available soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey jThemes, I have purchased this theme and everything about this theme is great. Could you please inspect why the category dropdown on the Shop page is not working? and how can I make it work? Thanks. Looking forward to hear from you asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it possible for you to send screenshot and site url so we can check this for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to write in comment. I have already received you support mail and I am going to share the admin info in two minutes so you can fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the Preview the Background images in the header reach to the top. But I cant find an option for that. How to archive this ? I just want to have it like in the demo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, please import demo content which is included with theme package, you will get all pages like our demo. If you cannot please send us your site URL and admin access, we will set it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was importing the demo content. I wanted to have this : http://event-theme.com/themes/naturix/home-2/


    A Background image that is behind the menu. I found different Template on the pages section. And I found the option “Header Banner Type” with “Background feature image” but it has no effect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please send admin and FTP details and we will check this for you

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you imported demo content properly, you can easily set up home-2 as your home page, in admin panel->pages, you will find this page. Could you please send us your site URL and admin access, we will set it for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme