TheSaaS - Responsive SaaS, Software & WebApp WordPress Theme

Themeforest TheSaaS - Responsive SaaS, Software & WebApp WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download TheSaaS - Responsive SaaS, Software & WebApp WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download TheSaaS - Responsive SaaS, Software & WebApp WordPress Theme WordPress Theme





















TheSaaS - Responsive Bootstrap SaaS, Software & WebApp Template


TheSaaS - page builder


TheSaaS - predesigned templates


TheSaaS - samples & demos


TheSaaS - pages


TheSaaS - free update


TheSaaS - headers, covers and intros


rate


TheSaaS built with



Overview


TheSaaS is a responsive, professional, and multipurpose SaaS, Software, Startup and WebApp landing theme powered by Bootstrap 4. TheSaaS is a powerful and super flexible tool, which suits best for any kind of landing pages. TheSaaS is definitely a great kick starter for your web project.


TheSaaS design is harmonious, clean and user friendly. TheSaaS has a huge collection of plugins and UI components and works seamlessly on all major web browsers, tablets and phones.



Features



  • Drag and Drop page builder

  • Using Elementor Page Builder

  • Valid HTML5 & CSS3

  • Web App, Software, Mobile, SaaS Product Based Theme

  • Built on top of Bootstrap 4

  • Bootstrap Like Data API and classes

  • Responsive layout (desktops, tablets, mobile devices)

  • Clean & Modern Design

  • Fully customizable

  • Developer friendly code

  • Includes several landing page samples

  • Extend utility classes

  • +100 block variation



Browser support


TheSaaS supports all modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) including IE11 and Edge.



Changelog



= 1.1.2 =
* Released: August 23, 2017
- Add : New pricing blocks (4 new variations)
- Add : Ability to change primary color (See customize > Style)
- Add : Ability to change header and body font (See customize > Style)
- Update : Remove comment area in TheElementor editor area
- Update : Feature-7 doesn't need to hide in small screen devices anymore
- Fix : Portfolio filter doesn't work if group name has space

= 1.1.1 =
* Released: August 09, 2017
- Add : Ability to set default background image instead of background color for pages (See customizer > Site Identity)
- Update : Ability to set hex value for overlay color of blog posts
- Fix : Duplicate time in single post header

= 1.1.0 =
* Released: August 07, 2017
- Add : Portfolio post type
- Add : Portfolio predesigned template
- Add : Portfolio blocks
- Add : Job post type
- Add : Job predesigned template
- Add : Misc blocks
- Add : More testimonial blocks
- Add : Possibility to change opacity and overlay color for blog post
- Update : You can specify custom subject and receiver email for contact form
- Update : Open social media links in new tab
- Update : Display post date in single posts
- Update : Stack buttons instead of removing them in feature-5
- Fix : Tabs in feature-13 stayed activated after changing tab
- Fix : Several feature-13 in a same page cause tab-change problem

= 1.0.4 =
* Released: August 03, 2017
- Add : Option to enable Elementor full functionality (Elementor -> Settings)
- Add : Support for Contact Form 7 plugin
- Update : Use generic header for post without featured image instead of a dark background
- Update : Editor block accepts shortcodes now
- Fix : Changing icon color in feature blocks, type 4
- Fix : Problem in search results page

= 1.0.3 =
* Released: August 02, 2017
- Update : Availability to include price period for pricing table
- Update : Populate blog header contents from the posts page
- Fix : Social icon links wasn't working
- Fix : Contact form wasn't sending email on some hosting servers

= 1.0.1 =
* Released: July 25, 2017
- Add : New block to features
- Add : How it works page
- Add : Open Grapg meta tag settings to page settings
- Add : Option to choose toggle topbar menu by hover or click
- Update : Elementor to new version
- Update : Better block images for admin editor
- Update : Topbar supports 3rd level menu

= 1.0.0 =
* Released: July 25, 2017
Initial release


Notes


Some of the images and videos in the demo are for demonstration purpose only and are not included into the download package.



Credits



unsplash.com
dribbble.com

Download TheSaaS - Responsive SaaS, Software & WebApp WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. I was wondering with The SaaS theme is there a topbar menu that should be displayed on the header content? I configured the menu locations but they are not showing up on the header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried everything to get the theme demos to work in the Elementor plugin. It seems that not matter what i try it will not show “add Template” and show sample demo pages??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I have everything installed correctly for php version

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please send you WordPress login information by email (contact form in our profile page) or by a ticket, so we can find the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi


    my client have bought this theme but it doesn’t come any content , can you please tell me if there is any way to make it like you demo ?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,


    The page builder has a button, “Add Template”. Press this button to see pre-designed pages. This guide should be helpful: http://thethemeio.helpato.com/article/thesaas-wp/page-builder


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,


    I’m Henrik working for an AR startup selling 3D Visualisation as a Service to furniture manufacturers and retailers. I found a website that’s my absolute benchmark. It’s https://asana.com/ and I’d like to build a website that’s fairly close that one. Do you have a template that would do the trick?


    Cheers,
    Henrik

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Henrik,


    Unfortunately, we don’t have a similar template. As you can see in our portfolio, TheSaaS is the only template we have for your case. If you like it, it’s very easy to setup your website.


    Let us know if you need more information.


    Cheers,
    Hossein

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, i buy a TheSaaS – Responsive SaaS, Software & WebApp WordPress Theme.


    but i have a problem with a photo.


    There is a picture on my page that appears on the desktop, but it does not appear on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,


    For responsive design of template, we hide some images in mobile phones. Is it necessary for you to have the image in mobile phones as well?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not necessarily, but I managed to make it appear. Thanks for the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Love the look of your theme. I was just wondering whether I’d be able to use this alongside Slider Revolution? With a separate license, obviously I’d like the option to add some sliders. I assume I could just create a slider & use the short code to embed. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,


    We haven’t tried the Slider Revolution with our theme. Our theme supports shortcodes, but I can’t assure you that it works fine with Slider Revolution. If you purchased our theme and saw it doesn’t work with Slider Revolution, we’ll be able to refund you.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, that’s great

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is there any way to add padding to the post title and summary using the Elementor pro “Posts” widget?

    ReplyDelete
  16. in the “Card” format not the classic

    ReplyDelete
  17. The portfolio block is not working. The filter doesn’t work when I change the filter words for my usage. Am I missing out on something?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Could we see your online page to find the problem? Maybe you’re doing something wrong. Even would be great if you send your wordpress login information using the contact form in our profile page.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi,


    It doesn’t support bbpress and we don’t have any plan to support it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, I was testing my site on mobile and noticed the menu item containing sub-menus are not working on mobile. Any idea how to remedy this issue www.aptozenwp.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nvm I fixed it by adding the # symbol to the custom link in the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glad you found it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How do I find the pre build themes? I clicked elementor and clicked my library, but nothing is there.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You should check “predesigned templates” not my library. If you click “Add Template” button in the builder, it’ll open a modal which “predesigned templates” tab is selected.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I found the library of pre built templates, but when I try to open it, it just keeps saying “Loading” and nothing ever loads.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Weird. Could you send you WordPress login information to our email using contact form in our profile page, so we can find the problem?


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi,


    How can i add custom fonts to your theme, i need to add 2 google fonts and 1 downloable font.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi,


    It’s not possible at this time, but we’ll work on it to include this feature in the future updates.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi there!


    I cannot change the primary colors & the other colors. I mean, we can change the setting, and save it but it doesn’t modify in CSS.


    Do you know about this issue?


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi,


    The current version (v1.1.1) doesn’t have ability to change the primary color, but we’re about to release v1.1.2 which has this functionality. We’ll release it in a couple of hours.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh. Ok… I was confused by this settings: http://stylishtheme.d.pr/EbR4JG/4SuLKrqn

    ReplyDelete
  32. With the update, Do I simply install that into WordPress? Will that overwrite my existing work? Sorry I have not installed an update in this capacity.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey, I installed your theme on a fresh wordpress and the elementor plugin does not work at all. I get this error,


    Fatal error: Can’t use function return value in write context in /home/javaxryr/strivefitness.com.au/wp-content/themes/thesaas/include/elementor/widgets/the-render.php on line 24


    Please respond to me on christopher.boctor@outlook.com
    my login details for wordpress are
    user: cboctor
    pass:envatopass
    strivefitness.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi,


    You’d better to don’t share your wordpress login information in comments, it’s a public area and everybody can see these information.


    The problem is that your server uses a PHP version bellow 5.5. As it stated on https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/ , you should have PHP version 7 or above. You should contact your host provider to help you with this issue.


    Let us know if you need any further help.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi, how can enable external javascript, I try to use bootstrap popover but can not load javascript to make popover work, in the backend of elementor something work but in the frontend no nothing work

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi,


    We’ll add an option to customizer so you can insert custom Javascript codes into pages. You should be able to see it in the next release.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Does it have a blog with a sidebar option?

    ReplyDelete
  38. No, it doesn’t have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme