ListGo - Directory WordPress Theme
Themeforest ListGo - Directory WordPress Theme WordPress Theme
We want to say a big thanks to
- WordPress – https://WordPress.org/
- jQuery – https://jquery.com/
- Bootstrap – http://getbootstrap.com/
- Isotope – http://isotope.metafizzy.co
- imagesloaded – http://imagesloaded.desandro.com/
- Hoverdir, Animated Responsive Image Grid By Codrops – http://www.codrops.com
- Magnific Popup – http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- Font Awsome – http://fontawesome.io/
- Elegant icons – https://www.elegantthemes.com/
- Google Fonts – https://fonts.google.com/
- Underscore – http://underscorejs.org/
- Mabox – https://www.mapbox.com/
- Leaflet – http://leafletjs.com/
- Select2 – https://select2.github.io/
- Theia Sticky Sidebar – https://github.com/WeCodePixels/theia-sticky-sidebar
- Owl Carousel – https://owlcarousel2.github.io/OwlCarousel2/
- Modernizr – https://modernizr.com/
- LazyLoad – https://github.com/eisbehr-/jquery.lazy
- Perfect Scrollbar – https://github.com/noraesae/perfect-scrollbar
- YTPlayer – https://github.com/pupunzi/jquery.mb.YTPlayer
- Predis – https://github.com/nrk/predis


















Hi teams Wiloke,
ReplyDeleteMy project :
I need to create a directory of companies, products, services and events (all in one).
I would have two roles: Individual and Professional (I would use “User Role Editor” with the role “Wiloke Submission”)
Professionals: can create lists of companies, products, services and events
Individuals: may only create lists of Products, Services and events
Each list must have a single template to determine:
Business Directory = Template 1
Product Directory = Template 2
Directory of Services = Template 3
Directory of Events = Template 4
Is it possible ?
Ok it’s done !
ReplyDeletepre-sale : 1- when you upload next release ? 2- next release is fully RTL support ?
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteFirstly thanks for your interesting in Listgo.
Unfortunately, we still not have a plan for RTL feature. But you can purchase the theme and hire a frond-end developer to do that
Hello, Good Theme. When I click on “go to the map” in the objects widget, the map does not open, it only returns to the same page, this happens in all listings and there is no way to go to the map from a listing. How can I fix it?
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteYou can create a Map page by clicking on Page > Add new -> create a new page and set that page as a Map page template. Then click on Appearance from the admin sidebar> Theme Options -> Listing settings -> assign Map page that just created to Map page there
Perfect, thanks.
ReplyDeletePre-sale question: Can import all my listing from listing PRO THEME TO YOUR THEME BEFORE I BUY?
ReplyDeleteYes, you can
ReplyDeleteok i will soon ,just hoping you can help me out and do this so i will not loose my data
ReplyDeleteI need to build directory for one industry onlye, so i need to remove categories. Is it possible? Can you share a link to theme docs?
ReplyDeleteWe will help you to do that at no cost. Please go to http://support.wiloke.com -> Listgo -> Tips for you
ReplyDeleteWhat do we need to do to use the 24-hour clock instead of PM-AM in the clock information?
ReplyDeletehttp://prntscr.com/gfzs39
ReplyDeleteAs you can see here, the clock is not right. Opening and closing time do not match. What should I do?
Please click on Listings -> Listing Location -> You need to set time zone for each Location. Please go to http://support.wiloke.com -> Listgo you will find lots of information there
ReplyDeleteHi Thanks for your feedback. I just checked it and everything is still working
ReplyDeletePlease go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Listing setting. Next question, please open a topic at http://support.wiloke.com
ReplyDeleteI like the theme _
ReplyDeletePlease tell us before the price goes up, I’m preparing exams now and I would buy it as late as possible to get the most of the support.
We are waiting for you
ReplyDeleteI can not express how much we love this theme! it is going to help us create a great business in our little city. The inclusion of the circular thumbnail images is AMAZING…Please update the theme and make every part of it circular…like the blog post thumbnails, featured destinations thumbnails, event thumbnails, and more.
ReplyDeleteCircular looks way better (much more appealing to the eye!!!)
Thanks so much!