Livre - WooCommerce Theme For Book Store

Themeforest Livre - WooCommerce Theme For Book Store WordPress Theme

Download Livre - WooCommerce Theme For Book Store WordPress Theme

Download Livre - WooCommerce Theme For Book Store WordPress Theme














About Livre


Livre is a multipurpose theme specially built for a bookstore, publishing service business or book-author official website. Every pages come with multiple layouts and useful features to give you more options in customization.


WordPress Standard Menu and Mega Menu Livre is using WordPress standard toggle menu.




Powerful Page Templates Each page templates have several layout options to give you unlimited choice to do the personalization. Page templates available are:


  1. Home page template

  2. 3 Shop page template and shop with left sidebar, shop with right sidebar

  3. Contact page with dynamic location map

  4. Blog page

  5. Blog List

  6. Blog Masonry

  7. Author Page

  8. Publisher Page

  9. Archive page


Supports WordPress Post Format We?ve designed Livre to support WordPress post formats with beautiful style in each format:

  • Standard

  • Gallery


SEO optimized Livre is a valid HTML5 that works well with popular SEO plugins like “All in One SEO Pack” and “SEO by Yoast”. Your website will be found easily by Google crawling machine.


Extra Features :


  • Shortcodes Plugin

  • Woocommerce Book Store by 99plugins

  • Support with KingComposer

Download Livre - WooCommerce Theme For Book Store WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi, this is a GREAT theme! I have questions:


    1) How soon will you incorporate the multi-vendor plugin?


    2) How long will this be on sale? I want to purchase but I want to make sure that I know when the multi-vendor plugin will be possible.


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,


    1. Yes,
    2. for a month, We can’t promise when this theme will be supported for multivendor-plugin. We still have many tasks for supporting our other themes and developing new theme.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, thank you. I’m going to purchase. You did an EXCELLENT job with this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, let me know if you need help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I bought this wonderful theme today and I’m very excited. I have tried following the documentation to import the dummy data but it never loaded. It asked if I wanted to insert the posts as NEW posts or as OLD posts but your directions didn’t tell me which to do. I would love it if you can help me get the dummy data inserted. I will send you my admin credentials if you need me to.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, I looked online and found an article that said to convert the .xml file to a .gz and then upload that, but it didn’t work either. I keep getting a 500 error. Is there an alternate way to import the dummy data? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, can you give us temporary admin access to tokomoo.com? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mas saya mau bertanya, untuk ukuran (Catalog images, single products image & products thumbnail) masing2 berapa px ya? & apakah hard crop di centang?...agar ukuran gambarnya sama seperti di demonya.


    Terimakasih ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi does it come with the demo data?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme