Alliance - Business And Marketing WordPress Theme

Themeforest Alliance - Business And Marketing WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Alliance - Business And Marketing WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Alliance - Business And Marketing WordPress Theme WordPress Theme









About Alliance


Alliance is a Responsive Modern WordPress Theme, Suitable for Business, Corporate, Studio, Firm, Banking, Law, etc, Alliance also provide with 15 stunning home page demo and portfolio it has huge variation to be suitable for any purpose




  • Demo Install

  • Drag And Drop Page Builder

  • Widget Ready

  • Wordpress Customizer

  • Translation Ready

  • WooCommerce



Library Used





JS / CSS Library Used





Version 1.1.0



fix - stuck menu when user scroll too fast<br />
fix - overlap mega menu and insert<br />
fix - mobile get menu push by wpadmin bar<br />



Version 1.2.0



fix - update pot translation file<br />
fix - maintenance javascript<br />
add - minify javascript<br />




Picture not distributed on install demo content

Download Alliance - Business And Marketing WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. I just purchase the theme and imported the demo data. I have read through your documentation, but I cant see any specification on the size of the images that are required for the main sliders.


    Can you provide the recommended pixel size for all images in the demo?


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. image is base 4:3 and 6:9 image ratio
    -slider 6:9
    - blog 4:3
    - staff and testimonial 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually, i was inquiring of the pixel size for each?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6:9 is 1280×720 1980-1080 widescreen 4:3 is rect 640×480 etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I have 2 questions:


    1) How do I activate the Contact Form. I am getting back an error message when attempting to send. Can you fix it for me?


    2) I have tried to place my logo in the header but it does not appear. Can you fix it for me?


    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi you need change/add new address on ‘each’ contant form demo

    ReplyDelete
  8. section3.5 – Mega Menu -This does not appear in the setup (step 2) – There is no MegaMenu to select.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi mega menu is auto install, or you can create one on megamenu custom post

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is the purpose of the child theme in the download? Do I suppose to upload this somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  11. child theme you you want some mod withoud harm the main theme

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am having difficulties trying to replicate your demo pages. For example, I would like to use “One Page”. I watched the site builder video closely and followed all guides. However, I still cant get the top photo to appear large and cover the menu as your example shows. The sitebuilder video does not give complete guidance for your theme. Can you explain how to make your demos work as shown? (colors, photos, headers etc). Also, is CSS and HTML knowlege required to complete this site? In your video and in the demo pages, there seems to be CSS added to some files and HTML codes. Please advise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Also, I can get fonts to change color in the grid 6 format

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was able to get the top photo appear from the slider (by trial and error; no instructions). However, I can get the text color to appear correctly in the grid-6 and i cant get the background to change – i tried everything – all overrides etc. – please help. I sorry to sound critical, but i feel your documentation does not adequately explain any details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi its on brand color option on individual post

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am referring to the features on the grid 6 on your demo for One Page. There is no option in each feature to change the color of the text.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Also, we are trying to change the color of the page to replicate your demo One Page, but the color will not change.

    ReplyDelete
  18. DO you have a support ticket system to address these questions?

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi you need change color on color customizer and save

    ReplyDelete
  20. After spending more than a week trying to get your theme to display the demo correctly, with many support requests and only very minimal response, I must respectfully request a refund. I have detailed our reasons in the refund request, but in short, the documentation does not adequately provide instructions for the site and there is great difficulty trying to get your site to fully work with the pagebuilder app that you provide. We hope you find this request in good faith. We just need to get a site that we can build for our client and not have to keep trying to get you to respond to our request. Thank you for your consideration of our request.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have really earnestly tried to make your theme work. Please kindly authorize a refund.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi please folow the video tutorial

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme