Odrin - Book Selling WordPress Theme for Writers and Authors

Themeforest Odrin - Book Selling WordPress Theme for Writers and Authors WordPress Theme

Download Odrin - Book Selling WordPress Theme for Writers and Authors WordPress Theme

Download Odrin - Book Selling WordPress Theme for Writers and Authors WordPress Theme





Odrin is a modern and beautifully crafted WordPress theme for book authors and writers. With an elegant page flipping effect, WooCommerce support, many shortcodes and prebuild templates specifically created toward book writers and authors, it’s the perfect package for selling and presenting your book.




Odrin Description
Odrin Description
Odrin Description


More Features



  • WordPress 4.8+ Ready

  • Fully Responsive

  • Built with Bootstrap 3

  • Extremely Easy to Setup

  • Elegant Page Flip Effect


  • Multiple 1 Click Demo Installs – copyrighted images not included

  • 10 Pre-Build Page Templates

  • Unyson Page Builder & Shortcodes

  • Upcoming Book Page

  • WooCommerce Support

  • About Me Widget

  • Image Widget

  • Mailchimp Newsletter Widget

  • Popular Posts Widget

  • Social Media Widget

  • Twitter Feed Widget

  • Full Width Page Option

  • Accordion Shortcode

  • Blockquote Shortcode

  • Book Image Shortcode

  • Featured Books Shortcode

  • Mailchimp Newsletter Shortcode

  • Content Slider Shortcode

  • List Shortcode

  • Recent Books Shortcode

  • Upcoming Book Shortcode

  • + More Shortcodes

  • SEO Optimized

  • Clean & Minimalistic Design

  • 700+ Google Fonts

  • WPML Support and Translation Ready – *.pot file included

  • Custom CSS Field

  • ET Line Iconset

  • Free Updates

  • Documentation & Theme Support



Support


Support covers getting setup, trouble using any features, and bug fixes. Send your questions via the Support tab of the theme. We’ll do everything we can to help, as far as it’s a core theme feature.



Subsolar Designs Subscription




Latest Updates



Version 1.0.2 – 29.09.2017



- Added Backgound Video Sound On/Off option
- Added Theme Option to hide the WooCommerce Login/Register in the Navigation Menu


Version 1.0.1 – 21.09.2017



- Mobile Menu Fix
- Read The Book Content Padding Fix
- Read The Book Height Fix

Download Odrin - Book Selling WordPress Theme for Writers and Authors WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi, I have a pre-sale question: The button “Read the book” works with another plugin? Can I restrict reading to a number of pages? Can I enable it only for those who buyed the book? What format must be the ebook for this to work? Thank you in advance! Great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,


    Thank you for the interest in Odrin! Currently, there is no restriction functionality.The chapters that are going to be opened when “Read the Book” is clicked are written exactly like a normal post in the WordPress content editor. It is not needed to be uploaded


    Hope this answers your questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, now I have another one: are there different header layouts available, or only this with the logo on the center?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, there are – the logo can be centered or it can be left or right aligned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t find from where to import demo pages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Problems with books panel
    Hi, I have some issues with the book panel. I have 15 book and it should be displayed 3 books on each row. Somehow this is not happening, and they are displayed like this: 1 row has 3 books, second has one book, third has 3 books, fourth has 3 books, fifth has one book… As you see is a probleme with this. Also the books are not dysplayed in the order that I select them, but in the order that I added them in woocomerce. I need to fix these things. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you please send us a link to the problematic page via the Support tab of the theme here. Also please provide us with credentials to your admin panel so we can inspect the problem closely. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I sent you email from the support tab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to install Ordrin, but hi did’nt. Can I have a documentation, tutorial, and demo import, please? Thank!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Answered via the support ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!
    I want to install Ordrin, but it does not install. Can you send me the complete documentation, a totoriel and the demo / demo import, please?
    Thank you for your diligence…
    Maurhy lorone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme