SkyPress - Building Construction WordPress Theme
Themeforest SkyPress - Building Construction WordPress Theme WordPress Theme
SkyPress is a clean and responsive theme for construction, building, plumbing, heating, painting and tiling as well as home maintenance companies. This premium WordPress Theme covers all you need for a business website, service, testimonial, client and team members pages. Plus, SkyPress includes plenty of customization options that allows you to change the visual style of any elements without touching to single line of codes.
Features Overview
- Customizable Header Layouts
- Customizable Title Area Layouts
- Sticky Header
- Title Area Parallax Background
- Section Parallax Background
- Section Video Background
- Visual Composer for WordPress ($28 value)
- Revolution Slider ($18 value)
- WooCommerce Integration
- Retina Ready
- Wide & Boxed Layouts
- Advanced Admin Panel
- Demo Content Import with One-Click
- Custom Post Formats (Standard, Gallery, Quote, Video, Audio)
- Custom Post Types (Project, Service, Team, Testimonial, Client)
- Customizable Footer – choose from 1 to 4 column layout
- WPML Plugin Integration
- Translation Ready! Full Localization support with .po .mo files
- Unlimited Color Skins
- 650+ Google Fonts
- SEO Optimized
- Child Theme Compatible
- Easy to Customize
I like this theme
ReplyDeleteHow to update the header photo in the blog pages? I already updated the image in the blog page options, featured image and even did an Enable Media Replace on the image – but it’s still showing the demo photo
ReplyDeletehey, I just deactivated plugins and reactivated again and now it works
ReplyDeleteit stopped again – this is really crazy – I can’t work on the site when Visual Composer keeps stop working
ReplyDeleteI even bought a separate Visual Composer license and replaced it and it still doesn’t work!
Can you please help me with this? I need to finish the website asap and nothing works!
In theme options it says ‘FORCED DEV MODE OFF ENABLED’ (forced_dev_mode_off is true) – maybe that’s the problem?
ReplyDeleteHow do we turn it off?
set to false but still Visual Composer doesn’t work
ReplyDeleteIs there a way to replace the current menu with something like Ubermenu?
ReplyDeleteGreetings! I contacted support last week, and still haven’t heard back. Can someone please contact me? Thanks so much!
ReplyDelete