Darwin | Creative WordPress Theme

Themeforest Darwin | Creative WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Darwin | Creative WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Darwin | Creative WordPress Theme WordPress Theme







Darwin – Creative WordPress Theme:


Darwin is a powerful and original responsive & parallax WordPress theme. Elegant Execution of this theme is achieved by the great combination of Classy Style with Refinement. Perfect to promote your work or your porfolio and business. An eye for a detail makes its design perfect to meet needs of creative people, digital agencies and services.

This theme is Empowered by the Latest Advancements in HTML5 & CSS3 Animations to provide you with first class User Experience. It also comes with a Working Ajax Contact Form.




This theme is designed in a Clean and Minimalistic Style. It is Fully responsive, Very Flexible, Easy for Customizing and Well Documented.




Main Features of this Theme:



  • Drag & Drop Page Builder

  • Bootstrap 3.x

  • 100% Responsive For All Device

  • Google Fonts

  • Google Maps

  • Unlimited Accent Color Generator

  • One click Dummy Installation

  • 1000+ Icon Fonts

  • Contact Form 7

  • Mailchimp Ready

  • Builtin SEO Extension

  • Well Documented

  • Easy Customizable

  • 24/7 Dedicated Support

  • And Much More…


Download Darwin | Creative WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Liked it and bought it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kindly give some rating to us if you like this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The theme is very beautiful. I have a problem however, the portfolio does not work properly, I see the list of jobs, but if I try to go into a job, I go out on page 404. Also, the Darwin Assistance plugin does not work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, please can you send me your support message to this mail, digitalheaps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,


    I’m Aminul Islam from DigitalHeaps Support.


    Did getting this issue on your site or our demo. Please send your problem details including your site link to above email address.


    I will check and fix your problem ASAP.


    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I have these issues with the theme. The portfolio does not work, I see it in the portfolio page but if I click on a job it tells me 404 error. Also, the Darwin Assistance plugin is set up but when I try to enable it it tells me: Fatal error: Can not redeclare class Tw_CupostType \ Tw_CustomPost in / home / hgipsmvw /panigada.it/wp-content/plugins/darwin-assistance/darwin-assistance.php on line 16.
    Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The theme is very beautiful. I have also a problem however, How can I have the same display on the home page as the demo template (Image background and main text display).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your purchase. Please check your mail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn’t receive anything on my mail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, this is fix now. Txs for private helping by mail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome. Can you provide some ratings to our theme. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme