Infinitum | Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Themeforest Infinitum | Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme
Infinitum is an an amazingly feature-rich and resourceful, creative and colorful, dynamic and modern, highly responsive multipurpose WordPress theme with unlimited features and customisation options inside. Infinitum provides a powerful website building tool where you can bring to life any website dream with modern and attractive look. Intuitive options admin panel and drag & drop page builder will help you to create any type of website you might have planned. We created tons of ready to use demos to showcase theme design in different ways and situations. Pre-built demo data will help you to build your own unique design with one click demo importer. Theme comes with multiple blog, portfolio, gallery and shop layouts. Infinitum is also a great choice for the cases when you want to start selling products or services. It was designed to work perfectly with ecommerce plugins, such as WooCommerce. You can build mind blowing websites with Infinitum in minutes.
Infinitum theme includes premium support and free lifetime updates directly from developers of the theme. Default regular license includes 6 months premium support. For support just leave a message in theme comments section or send us a direct message via contact form in our themeforest profile. Support includes the following:
Important Note: The images used on the live preview are for demonstration purposes only. For permission to use these images, please see the licensing terms on each image or contact image authors for permission.
Infinitum Ultimate Multipurpose WordPress Theme
Infinitum is an an amazingly feature-rich and resourceful, creative and colorful, dynamic and modern, highly responsive multipurpose WordPress theme with unlimited features and customisation options inside. Infinitum provides a powerful website building tool where you can bring to life any website dream with modern and attractive look. Intuitive options admin panel and drag & drop page builder will help you to create any type of website you might have planned. We created tons of ready to use demos to showcase theme design in different ways and situations. Pre-built demo data will help you to build your own unique design with one click demo importer. Theme comes with multiple blog, portfolio, gallery and shop layouts. Infinitum is also a great choice for the cases when you want to start selling products or services. It was designed to work perfectly with ecommerce plugins, such as WooCommerce. You can build mind blowing websites with Infinitum in minutes.
Full List of Features
- Modern Design
- Wordpress 4.x fully tested
- Ultra Responsive & Retina Ready
- Flexible 1200 grid system
- Fully Customizable with Tons of Options
- Visual Composer Fully Compatible
- Revolution Slider Included
- WooCommerce Fully Compatible
- Multilingual WPML Certified
- RTL ( Right-to-Left) Language Support
- Translation Ready
- One Page & Multiple Pages
- Bullet One Page Navigation
- Unlimited Colors and Fonts
- Custom Font Upload
- Custom Google Fonts Included
- Font Awesome Icons Included
- Custom Icon Font Upload
- Auto-Sized Responsive Images Support
- Ready Demo Data Included
- Lots of Demos Ready with Inner Pages Inside
- One Click Demo Import
- PSD Files Included
- Dark & Light Skins
- Popular Plugins Compatible
- SEO Optimized and Valid Code
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Child Theme compatible
- Contact Form 7 Included
- Unlimited Headers
- Advanced Header Customization
- Standard, Fixed, Mobile, Transparent Headers
- Advanced Page Header
- Video Backgrounds
- Smooth Parallax Effect
- Powerful Admin Panel
- Boxed/Wide Layouts
- Advanced Mega Menu
- Multiple Portfolio Layouts
- Multiple Blog Layouts
- Multiple Shop Layouts
- Advanced AJAX Functionality
- Custom CSS styles
- Google Maps Integrated
- Envato Toolkit Updates
- Advanced Sidebar Control
- Well Documented
- Lightbox Integrated
- Social Media Integration
- Mailchimp Integration
- Favicon Upload Possibility
- Cross-Browser and Cross-Platform Compatibility
- Lifetime Updates
- Premium Support
- 100+ Useful Shortcodes
- Custom Widgets
- And Soo Much More!
Professional Support and Updates
Infinitum theme includes premium support and free lifetime updates directly from developers of the theme. Default regular license includes 6 months premium support. For support just leave a message in theme comments section or send us a direct message via contact form in our themeforest profile. Support includes the following:
- Answering during 24 hours in working days (monday-friday)
- Answering general theme questing
- Answering pre-sale questions about theme features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with small customisation tasks
Credits
Important Note: The images used on the live preview are for demonstration purposes only. For permission to use these images, please see the licensing terms on each image or contact image authors for permission.
Update Log
1/26/2018 - Version 1.2
Fixed inactive wishlist bug
18/1/2018 - Version 1.1
- Fixed issue with Instagram widget
19/12/2017 - Version 1.0
- Initial Release
hi, i’ve buied your Theme Infinitum , in the section of wordpress requiments i ‘have read now tha i must have on the server the 7.2 version of php. But in my server i’ ve 5.6 php version… i can use with this or is better buy another server … other wordpress theme ask 5.3 or hither php version.
ReplyDeletewhat can i do now?
thanks for support
You can try to use it in PHP 5.6 it can work, but less then PHP 5.6 theme will not work. Recommended is PHP 7.x
ReplyDeleteAll plugins updates like wocommerce, vc rev slider need these php versions, so any modern theme need fresh php. Usually hosting providers have simple changing tool for PHP from admin panel, or just ask hosting support to carnage your php version.
thank you… yes i can change the version of php but in the same server there are aothers website that use diffrent version of php… if dosen’t work good i will change server… thank you
ReplyDeleteIt is highly recommended to use latest version of PHP as you automatically avoid a lot of potential issues with wordpress/themes/plugins
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI need to add fonts cyrillic support in typography section, but only option to add set is Latin. Could you tell me where to add “subset=cyrillic-ext,cyrillic” part?
Regards,
Radek
Hello, dear client, it depends on the font size, not all fonts have cirilic subset, to see the fonts that have, visit https://fonts.google.com and filter with languages
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteI have installed the theme and demo MEDICINE. Everything has imported demo-wise properly BUT:
1. Slider has issue where ‘contact form’ is half hidden underneath the slider on homepage when I imported the Demo!
2. Widgets, your instructions state ‘’To import widgets, you will need Widget plugin…’’ which I have installed but I can’t find the Widget Import/Export in Tools in order to upload widgets.wie file.
I’ve emailed you the login, purchase code proof etc.
Look forward to your urgent reply.
Thanks,
Oggi
Hello, please send email to support@ninzio.com and include your login details, we will inspect
ReplyDeleteHi There
ReplyDeleteLove the theme! I have run into a couple of issue I hope you can help with however:
1. I have put a cookies plugin and it seems to be taking the styling of the buttons… X10! Any way to reduce the size of this button without affecting the button styling across the site?
2. I’m using the split screen home page but it really doesn’t work on mobile it seems. Any split where the information is on the left, the information doesn’t show up at all.
3. Projects breadcrumbs. I want to remove these, I’ve found the option that should do so but switching them off doesn’t seem to do anything?
4. Project feed ’+’ icons load up a 404 page?
5. Projects don’t have any padding before the footer, I’d like to add between 100px to 200px’s padding at the bottom of the all projects?
Link to project website:
http://definition-pr.planb-creativeonline.co.uk/
Please email me digital@planb-creative.co.uk for login details.
Many thanks
Chris
Hello, please email us copy of your question + wp login access to inspect this from inside and answer each point. Email is support (at) ninzio.com
ReplyDeleteKind Regards
Thanks for the fast response, email coming over now.
ReplyDeleteWe got your email, our development team will review all points and answer during 24 hours.
ReplyDeleteKind Regards
This comment is currently being reviewed.
ReplyDeleteAnswered in prev message.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I missed to read that my comment will be public. I left the site online. Don’t need log in.
ReplyDeleteHello, we removed previous message with login details. Please email your question and your login details to support (at) ninzio.com
ReplyDeleteHelp please! In Medicine Demo, slider has issue where ‘contact form’ is half hidden underneath the slider on homepage when I imported the Demo!
ReplyDeleteI’ve emailed you the login, purchase code proof already.
Look forward to your urgent reply as I really need to start inserting our content.
Thanks!
We got your email already, will solve all via email.
ReplyDeleteHi, I installed the Infinitum Theme but have not activated it yet and wanted to see live preview but I get the following error:
ReplyDeleteFatal error: Can’t use function return value in write context in /home/trulin5/public_html/wp-content/themes/infinitum/includes/ninzio-functions.php on line 433
I deactivated all pluggins but no difference. I can live preview the other default themes without any errors. Do you have any ideas what I may have missed? This is my first time uploading a theme to wordpress so I’m reading and learning as I go. Thank you.
Hello, dear client, make sure you have version of PHP at least 7.0 as it is the wordpress requirements: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/
ReplyDeleteThe issue comes from outdated PHP version
Hi, i have 2 problems i want to edit to things in the code editor but i dont find them. The first is the text inside the field of the fast contact form. The second is the blog/posts button of “Read More”. i need to change the text.
ReplyDeleteTks
Hello you need to translate these strings, please open the manual.pdf file and find the section Translate theme
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI purchased this theme from you recently and now WP Bakery plugin is not functioning saying that I need to activate it and purchase a direct license. This was not part of the original agreement as I understood it.
Can you please advise on how to fix this issue?
Hello, dear client we already have developer “In Stock” license for VC, no need for any license activation, please read this: https://kb.wpbakery.com/docs/licensing/in-stock-license-theme-integration/
ReplyDeleteThank you for the quick response. I’ve installed the theme and the plugin was working. Now it says that I must activate it by purchasing a license. What am I missing?
ReplyDeleteLeave that message, as theme comes with theme with developer license. So Plugin asks you if you want to have separate license to be able to download plugin directly from codecanyon. But your plugin is installed and working fine.
ReplyDeleteKind Regards
I wish it was. I can’t even use it inside the wordpress dashboard. When I checked the update of plugin, the wp bakery page says the following: “How to update and receive support if I do not purchase a direct license?
ReplyDeleteIn such case, you need to wait for your WordPress theme author to update WPBakery Page Builder on their side and push it to you. Also, support related questions should be addressed to your WordPress theme provider.”
Yes , you need to write to us if you will have any questions about theme . We update and test plugin inside theme.
ReplyDeleteerror loading theme
ReplyDeletehttp://liderlikbecerileri.com