Mediczop - Responsive WordPress Theme

Themeforest Mediczop - Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Mediczop - Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Mediczop - Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme






Free Installation



MEDICZOP is the beautiful Medical WordPress Theme for Private clinics, Clinic plastic-surgery, Dental clinic and Personal doctors pages. Everyone can find a suitable page for itself. We have tried to create the big set of components and styles for your awesome website.



Feature



Feature



Feature



Feature



Feature


Change Logs



--------------[February 12, 2018]--------------
Version 1.0.6
- Updated Visual Composer ...

--------------[January 12, 2018]--------------
Version 1.0.5
- Updated demo content
- Updated plugins ...

--------------[Dec 29, 2017]--------------
Version 1.0.4
- Updated short-code elements

--------------[Dec 20, 2017]--------------
Version 1.0.3
- Removed text

--------------[Dec 19, 2017]--------------
Version 1.0.2
- Updated plugins Slider Revolution
- Updated header image post-type ...

--------------[Dec 19, 2017]--------------
Version 1.0.1
- Updated color header options
- Removed color page ...

Download Mediczop - Responsive WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Congratulations!


    Amazing Work, Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Work,


    Congratulations! Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Really Beautiful Theme. Good Luck with Sales

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Nice Work, Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Design,


    Congratulation! Good Luck with Sales

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Nice Work, Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic work qtcmedia GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Excellent work and design. I wish you big sales.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Work, Congratulations GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Job done by you …. congratulations! GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats for your awesome theme .GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought the Mediczop Wordpress Theme and I’m having many issues.


    1. When I unzipped the theme file the documentation is empty so I had to figure everything out myself and I’m not even sure if I took the correct steps.


    2. When I try to change the colors within theme options. Nothing changes. I purged my cache and I went incognito with no luck.


    3. There is no support for this theme?? No link on this site.


    8af5a41c-15b2-41cb-b6b7-003b4d679d8a

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme