Mersal - One Page MultiPurpose WordPress Theme

Themeforest Mersal - One Page MultiPurpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Mersal - One Page MultiPurpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Mersal - One Page MultiPurpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Mersal is One Page Parallax WordPress Theme suitable for any creative or business startups.

We built this theme on Visual Composer, a very convenient drag-n-drop PageBuilder for WordPress. It should provide you with the smoothest experience while creating your website with our theme. The WordPress theme is responsive, you can view it also in the mobile/tablets devices and it looks very in more devices.






html


























































                                                                     
One Click Demo Importer                                                                     

One Click Demo Importer

With demo data importer, you’ll be set up and ready to customize your site in minutes.




Visual Composer

Free Visual Page Builder

Visual Composer for WordPress is drag and drop frontend and backend page builder plugin that will save you tons of time working on the site content.


  
  


Fully Responsive

Fully Responsive

What ever you are using the device your site will run as it should be. Pedosis theme is fully responsive layout for all type of devices.


  
  


Redux Theme Option

Redux Theme Option

Our theme provides very easy and comprehensive set of theme options that will help you configure and modify the things around your website more easily.


  
  


600+ Google Fonts

600+ Google Fonts

Change the look and feel of your website with the included custom Google Font options. Use our theme option panel to change the fonts for your body, header, heading, menu …


  
  


CHANGELOG :



- 13/03/2018
- Fix problem with text slider, file shortcodes.php, vc_shortcode.php

- 27/01/2018
- Release Mersal - One Page MultiPurpose WordPress Theme


Features



  • +WordPress 4.2


  • Visual Composor Page Builder with Drag and Drop layout – 20+ web element .

  • Easy setup with Demo Content.

  • Unlimited Color Styles

  • Blog Single Page

  • Animate any Elements

  • Responsive layout

  • Retina Ready

  • Modern design

  • Single Page Project

  • Contact Form 7

  • jQuery Enhanced

  • Easy Setup

  • Very Clearly Documentation (Step by Step)

  • Support 24/7



rate this item

Download Mersal - One Page MultiPurpose WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hey mate, I cant upload the theme I just downloaded.


    Unpacking the package…


    Installing the theme…


    The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.


    Theme installation failed.


    Help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello


    Please send your problem item purchases code + WP admin + FTP account to email support: shthemewp@gmail.com


    We will check and setup help you


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind sorry late night

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello


    Please send your problem item purchases code + WP admin + FTP account to email support: shthemewp@gmail.com


    We will check and setup help you


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey man, I messed up the code in the text slider. So now all 3 options come up as one sentence. Ie: first second third. When i want them to come up as 3 separate texts. First. Second. Third. What’s suppose to go into the text slider box to achieve this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello


    Please send your problem item purchases code + WP admin + FTP account to email support: shthemewp@gmail.com


    We will check and setup help you


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. i bought this theme just


    but it is not work that part of ‘header image setting’


    it can’t crop. it is set 0 pixel height.


    so it’s not work.


    if you want to get that video i can send to you my email.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello


    Please send your problem item purchases code + WP admin + FTP account to email support: shthemewp@gmail.com


    We will check and setup help you


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. My congradulations!
    i have a question:If I buy a theme, Can I use it on multiple domains(websites)?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your interest


    If you use it on multi site, you need buy more license theme


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Disable rows doesn’t work. Where I can edit row types or create other ones? I’m stuck with the demo content row types?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello


    Please send your problem + WP admin + FTP account to email support: shthemewp@gmail.com


    We will help you


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’ve been working with this theme and have run into a few issues. The Title sequence will only display all three words at one time instead of separately. I also would like the change the green color that’s prominent throughout the site. There seems to be an issue with WPBakery and changing background colors.


    If you could let me know how to fix this that’d be great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello


    Please send your problem item purchases code + WP admin + FTP account to email support: shthemewp@gmail.com


    We will check and setup help you


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I just bought this theme and it looks great! I have a couple problems though that needs to be solved. First, the Mersal Options is full of these “Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in C:\xampp\htdocs\cityescapegames\wp-content\plugins\mersal-common\ReduxFramework\ReduxCore\framework.php on line 2397”. The mersal options works and I can see all the menu items like general settings etc. The another problem is that nothing happens when I change the main color in the styling options section of the mersal options. I downloaded the demo content and want to change the demo colors to red at first but could not seem to do it..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello


    Please send your problem item purchases code + WP admin + FTP account to email support: shthemewp@gmail.com


    We will check and setup help you


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, how are you?
    There is a bug in the mersal theme slider, when you update the “Text slider” line, the slider does not reproduce the effect. What can I do to solve this?


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello


    Please send your problem item purchases code + WP admin + FTP account to email support: shthemewp@gmail.com


    We will check and setup help you


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello.


    I just emailed you, please reply me as soon as.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello


    We will reply and support for you asap


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi,


    I just purchased your theme and have uploaded it with the demo content.


    I have a couple of questions:


    1. how to remove all social icons apart from facebook page on footer?


    2. the color picker saves, but does not update on the site, it is still green however i would like red – any suggestions.


    3. I do not wish there to be buttons on the main image slider, how do i get rid of these? i deleted the text but they are still there looking all funny.


    4. The google map plugin doesnt seem to be working? – i have entered in the coordinates but no map is showing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello


    Please send your problem item purchases code + WP admin + FTP account to email support: shthemewp@gmail.com


    We will check and setup help you


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, i recently purchased your theme Mersal on Themeforest. I installed the demo pages, and now i would like to change the color (from green to blue) could you tell me where i can do that ?
    I tried to change the “Theme Main Color 1” from “Theme options” but that dont work.


    Regards,
    Hernan

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello


    Please send your problem + WP admin + FTP account to email support: shthemewp@gmail.com


    We will check and setup help you


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme