Nex - Factory & Industrial WordPress
Themeforest Nex - Factory & Industrial WordPress WordPress Theme
The Ultimate Niche WordPress Theme for the Industrial Sector
This lovely niche theme is built and suitable for any business operating in the goods-producing segment of the economy, including agriculture, construction, fisheries, forestry, and manufacturing. It has purpose oriented design and it is suitable for users with zero programming skills as well as advanced developers.
Features
|
|
Updates
How to update the theme
How to update the Nex – Factory & Indsutrial Theme
Changelog
Changelog Nex – Factory & Industrial Theme



Hi there!
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to install Redux Framework without have conflict issue?
I need it because of another plugin (woocommerce catalogue)
Thanks!
Hi,
ReplyDeletethank you for choosing our theme!
Please kindly submit your question as a ticket on our secure HelpDesk so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
VamTam Solutions | | Log In
Thanks so much!
VamTam
I submitted a ticket regarding editing the portfolio slider that comes with the demo data yesterday. I saw a similar question from a while back. Perhaps a tutorial on this is something you could make part of the theme documentation. I’m aware the slider is a 3rd party plugin, but it is bundled.
ReplyDeleteHi Juston, I suppose you are not talking about the Revolution Slider documentation, as it comes with the theme folder. We don’t do guides for each slider/slides but indeed for this particular slider may be helpful. We are working on a guide as we speak and my colleagues will email it very soon.
ReplyDeleteRegards:
VamTam
Is there any fix for IE 11, cause everything is out of place on the browser, please advise? Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for choosing our theme. The fix was included in one of the updates nearly month ago. Update your theme to the latest theme version:
ReplyDeletehttps://beaver.support.vamtam.com/support/solutions/articles/227252-vamtam-beaver-themes-how-to-update-a-vamtam-theme-and-the-bundled-plugins-
Please, next time kindly submit your question as a ticket on our secure HelpDesk so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
VamTam Solutions | | Log In
Thanks so much!
VamTam
Thank you for the info, but my Envato Purchase Key isn’t working, it says “Incorrect Purchase Key”, please advise.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeletethank you for choosing our theme!
We would be happy to help you determine the cause of this issue. Please provide admin and FTP credentials.
Please kindly submit your question as a ticket on our secure HelpDesk so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
VamTam Solutions | | Log In
Thanks so much!
VamTam
is it possible to completely disable woocommerce?
ReplyDeleteThank you for your interest in our themes! You can simply deactivate WooCommerce plugin.
ReplyDeleteRegards:
VamTam
Is the visual composer as an editor in this theme included?
ReplyDeleteThank you for your interest in our themes. The theme is compatible with Visual Composer but it is not included. Besides the theme comes with the much better builder – Beaver Builder – https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/
ReplyDeleteRegards:
VamTam
Thanks for your quick response. Is there another back end builder included? I see I can edit existing contains but I cant create own design templates like in visual composer
ReplyDeleteHi, this builder is https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/ a new generation builder and you can do much more with it than Visual Composer.
ReplyDeleteYou don’t need another builder.
Regards:
VamTam
im using now WPML, how could i change footer in english version pages? and also the main CTA (which is with html code on customize options) on the menu
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeletethank you for choosing our theme!
Please kindly submit your question as a ticket on our secure HelpDesk so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
VamTam Solutions | | Log In
Thanks so much!
VamTam
Hi there! I really like this theme and I have pre-sale question about ‘premium stock images’ that you say are included in the package.
ReplyDeleteDo you include license numbers and keys in the theme package or I have to contact you for the license keys when image author contacts me and requests to show them a license?
Thanks in advance!
Hi there, you can contact us and we will provide you with the copy of licence we have that allows for distribution. Please note that you can use the images for your client but you can’t distribute them yourself.
ReplyDeleteRegards:
VamTam
Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteI’ve send you an email with mu purchase code.
Best,
XeniaZ
Hi there, I can’t find your email. Can you please open a ticket here:
ReplyDeletesupport.vamtam.com
Thanks
VamTam
Thanks, I’ve opened the ticket under: #31163.
ReplyDeleteBest, XeniaZ
Hi, can you tell me how to display top menu on mobile?
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeletethank you for choosing our theme!
Please kindly submit your question as a ticket on our secure HelpDesk so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
VamTam Solutions | | Log In
Thanks so much!
VamTam
Hi this theme doesnt work in internet explorer properly. Theres many bugs.The biggest failure is that the pictures arent visible after I put those in the rows. It works only if the picture are taken as backgrounds. The next issue is that the layouts and fonts doesnt display properly. Please take a look on your template in the IE. Can you fix the problems quickly? Otherways I have to refund.
ReplyDeleteHi there, I don’t see the issues you describe here:
ReplyDeletenex.vamtam.com
I tested on IE11 and Edge. Most probably you are running an old theme version. The latest one is Nex 2.2
Please, next time kindly submit your question as a ticket on our secure HelpDesk so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
VamTam Solutions | | Log In
Regarding refunds, we have 30 days money back guarantee.
Thanks so much!
VamTam