Photography WordPress | Aurel Photography

Themeforest Photography WordPress | Aurel Photography WordPress Theme

Download Photography WordPress | Aurel Photography WordPress Theme

Download Photography WordPress | Aurel Photography WordPress Theme


Latest Version 6.0 – April 1, 2018
WordPress 4.9.4 Ready



Aurel


Aurel


Aurel


Aurel


Aurel


Aurel

Aurel

Aurel


Aurel


Aurel


Aurel


Aurel

Aurel

Aurel


Aurel

Aurel
Aurel
Aurel
Aurel




Theme Features:



  • 160+ Predesigned Pages, Albums & Galleries

  • Photo Proofing

  • Dark and Light Themes

  • Before/After Element

  • One Click Demo Content Import

  • WooCommerce Ready

  • Work with Albums

  • Portraits without Crop

  • Video Galleries and Sliders

  • Password Protected Galleries and Albums

  • Bulk Image Upload

  • Intuitive Live Page Builder

  • Fullscreen Gallery Support

  • Blog focused on Post Formats

  • Compatible with Most Popular Plugins

  • Multilingual & Translation Ready

  • First-Class Support with 5 Stars

  • Seo-Ready & Mobile Friendly (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)

  • Compatible with Latest WordPress Version

  • WordPress Multisite Ready

  • Automatic Updates with Envato Market Plugin

  • Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready

  • No Coding Skills Required

  • Custom CSS and JS

  • Unlimited Colors

  • Child Theme Compatible (includes basic child theme)

  • Cross-Browser Compatibility

  • Pixel Perfect

  • Contact Form 7 Plugin Support

  • Custom Logo (Image or Text)

  • Make Logo Retina Ready

  • Easy to use for any type of website (Photo, Portfolio, Interior, Real Estate, Model, Agency and more.)

  • Many pre-built Pages (Demo Import)

  • Built with HTML5 and CSS3

  • 404 Page with Custom Design

  • Social Sharing Tool

  • Google Maps Support

  • Strong Focus on Typography and Usability

  • Loading Items with AJAX

  • Custom Post Formats

  • Advanced Typography with 650+ Google Fonts

  • Well organized, commented & clean code

  • Fullwidth & Standard Layouts

  • Custom Post Types

  • Performance enhancements for fast and reliable websites

  • Free Lifetime Updates



Updates & Changelog:



Version 6.0 – April 1, 2018


- Added the ability to specify a standard layout for albums so you do not have to choose it when creating new ones.
- Minor fix for the menu. In rare cases, the layout was not displayed correctly.
- Improved preloader behavior. Now the content is not visible until the page is fully loaded in any cases.
- Added lightbox for images that are added to the post using the standard Media library.
- Full compatibility with Elementor 2+.
- Small CSS fixes and code optimization.


Version 5.0 – March 22, 2018


- Fixed autoplay for Image Slider.
- Updated Envato Market Plugin.


Version 4.0 – March 17, 2018


- Added WooCommerce support.
- The Copyright line now supports HTML.
- Added XING social network.
- Fixed "Sidebar" element CSS.
- Fixed issue with Photo Proofing in FF and IE.
- Fixed HTTPS issue with media grid gallery.
- Small CSS fixes for Coming Soon page.
- Fixed border color for inputs and textarea.
- Fixed pagination colors for light version.
- Minor CSS fixes.


Version 3.0 – March 5, 2018


- Added: disable the right mouse button.
- Added (and enabled by default): option that prohibits drag and drop of images to either.
- Added: title in albums.
- Added: 500px social network.
- Fixed: body background image via Elementor.
- Fixed: option to select a font for the menu.
- Fixed: small CSS issues.


Version 2.0 – February 13, 2018


- Added Sticky Header (disabled by default).
- Fixed Mixed Content (HTTP / HTTPS) error when working with Vimeo on servers with HTTPS.
- Fixed display of arrows for Photoswype.
- Fixed bug of displaying some albums on slow servers (if images were loaded for a very long time the script could incorrectly position them).
- Fixed displaying comments.
- Fixed date output in comments.
- Small CSS Fixes.


Version 1.0 – February 2, 2018


- Release.


Server Requirements:



  • PHP Version: 5.4 or greater

  • MySQL Version: 5.6 or greater


WordPress Official Requirements



Flag Counter

Download Photography WordPress | Aurel Photography WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hello!


    I’ve bought this theme today, I’m customizing it and I’ve just a question.


    There is a method for “customize” the articles pages?


    Just explain, like styles.. the “folder image” right in the top and not beside the sidebar.
    This is an example, I’m workin with 12 websites with “newspaper” and there is an option for styles of articles, there is an hidden feature? It’s planned ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!


    Please create a ticket here: http://support.pixel-mafia.com and our support team will answer all your questions. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one question befor by the theme:
    Is it possible to mix galery mansory and text on a page?


    So From head to food:


    HEAD Main Image
    6 Galery Mansory bricks
    Text
    Foot


    ?


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Yes. All content is filled with Live Page Builder. You can place blocks of content and galleries as you see fit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a light or white version of this theme?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. Yes: http://pixel-mafia.com/demo/wordpress-themes/aurel-light/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, congrats for nice work


    i need to know if you offer pinterest style gallery with lazy load?


    thx, tasos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. Thank you. At the moment there is no such layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pre-Sales question: Do you support Real Media Library, justfied image grid & custom lightboxes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello. Unfortunately, we did not test this plugin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was trying really hard to build a nice photography / blog website with Salient, but it was just to cumbersome.


    Your theme seems very promising.


    Currently, I sync via wp-lr sync between lightroom and wordpress and use real media library to organize my galleries. justfied image grid was needed for salient, might not be needed for your theme anymore, if you support lazy loading, which is super great for large galleries.


    Could you check, if real media library is compatible? It claims it can work with any theme, but since there is no demo, I cannot check myself.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unfortunately, we do not see this plug-in freely available.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your very quick replies. Sadly I won’t purchase for now, since I’d like to use my current photo sorting setup. I see in your testdrive that this themes brings its own album management, which might collide with pre-established setup like when using nextgen or real media library – and I have not way to try it out in my real-life scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, we do use our own galleries. They are much more stable and allow you to get better results than using plug-ins like Nextgen gallery. We are very sorry that we did not match the usage scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pre purchase question. I’ve done a test drive and I have two questions. Firstly if I choose to have a video playing on the landing page it plays automatically and beautifully on desktop and fills the screen but on mobile it just sits there as a vimeo video and needs to be clicked on. There is then also obvouisly no other text on the page which makes it look unfinished. The desktop site is amazing though. Is there a way to make it auto play or to have a different from page for mobiles? The other question was about the ribbon slider. Are there options for how the images transition? It’s quite a jarring transition. Something that eases in and out would be smoother. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Justimagine!


    Unfortunately, autoplay on mobile devices is not possible. This is the operating system limitation.


    As for the Ribbon. At the moment we have not implemented other ways of transition for Ribbon Slider. But we want to add this in future updates.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for such a quick response. One more question. I can’t see if it’s possible to globally change the background colour from black to white or grey? I can see changing accents and text. If I didn’t want a dark theme – but I love the rest of it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, you can change the body color for the entire site in the settings: http://pixel-mafia.com/temp/comments/aurel-bg-color.png

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks. Your quick responses which I can see others have commented on really set you apart from many other developers that I’ve dealt with which encourages me to purchase the theme and be confident that the six months of support if needed would actually be honoured (unlike others I’ve experienced) Not to mention the theme which is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your words. We really want customers to be satisfied with our products and do everything for it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey.


    I’m thinking about buying your theme, but, alas, I do not see in it the page of a store for selling a photos. It is very important for me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another question. Can I remove the top picture in Masonry Gallery?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello. The store is located here: http://pixel-mafia.com/demo/wordpress-themes/aurel/shop/


    And yes, in Masonry, like on any other page, you can delete the top image.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you. Very quick response. I hope you have the same fast support

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you. Exactly

    ReplyDelete
  26. A few more questions, please.


    Can I mute the sound in the background video?


    Can I impose animated titles on top of the video background, as, for example, is it done in the Revolution Slider?


    Is it possible to make a background image on the home page in the form of a slideshow?

    ReplyDelete
  27. 1. No. Video should be without sound from the beginning.
    2. Unfortunately no.
    3. If you have an example, please send a link.

    ReplyDelete
  28. It’s a pity.


    Here’s the type of such a slideshow on the home page I like http://refrakt.imaginem.co/?theme_style=dark

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yes, you can choose this layout and set it as the home page: http://pixel-mafia.com/demo/wordpress-themes/aurel/slider-gallery/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi,
    before bying this theme, I would like to know:


    1 – In Grid, Masonry, Packery Galleries, is there a way to delete the header image with the title? I tried the test drive but don’t find a way to do so.


    2 – If yes, possibility to to keep amargin betwenn the header menu and the gallerie images?


    Thanks in advance!
    Gilles.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi! Yes, you can customize the page as you wish. When you hover an image (in Elementor editing mode), a control appears at the top, clicking on it allows you to do anything with the image. In the same way, you can configure any paddings. Our support team will help you deal with this without problems.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sorry but I don’t see any control on hover an image in Elementor editing mode… espacially on this header image that I don’t know how to delete…
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. They are pressed to the edge: http://pixel-mafia.com/trunk/images/envato-comments/aurel-top-controls.png

    ReplyDelete
  34. thank you very much… will buy this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Welcome to the family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme