SPY - Medical & Health Care Solution Template

Themeforest SPY - Medical & Health Care Solution Template HTML Template

Download SPY - Medical & Health Care Solution Template HTML Template

Download SPY - Medical & Health Care Solution Template HTML Template

SPY MEDICAL– Fully Responsive Medical & Health Care Solution Template



SPY MEDICAL is a Full Responsive Bootstrap 3+, HTML5 and css3 template suitable for Hospital, Clinic, Dentist, medical & health etc. I have also included a documentation folder to guide you through the code. I hope that I have covered everything but if there is something that you would like to know then I am happy to help out.



Features



  • Clean and Attractive Design

  • W3C validated

  • Retina Ready

  • Google Web Fonts

  • Drop Down Menu & mega Drop Down Menu

  • Parallax Scrolling Effect

  • Awesome Font Icons

  • Well-commented

  • included bootstrarap3+



Note: images are not included in this pack

Download SPY - Medical & Health Care Solution Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Great work! I wish you big sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much “DEV-Themes”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!


    Amazing Work, Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much “szthemes”

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Nice Work, Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much “ThemeCuriosity”

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Work, Congratulations GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much “TmdStudio”

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work, Congratulations! GLWS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme