Yellow Business - Construction Theme for Industrial Businesses

Themeforest Yellow Business - Construction Theme for Industrial Businesses WordPress Theme

Download Yellow Business - Construction Theme for Industrial Businesses WordPress Theme

Download Yellow Business - Construction Theme for Industrial Businesses WordPress Theme



























User friendly construction and business WordPress Theme, constantly updated and growing.
Built with WPTF, the most powerful and advanced framework for develop modern websites in WordPress, HTML and JQuery.
Enjoy the extreme customization power and a very big set of modern components, features and options.
You can use it for every business like company, construction, yellow, industrial, transports, logistic, fullpage, agencies.


CHANGES LOG




== V 1.0 ==
Enjoy the theme.


Images and videos from demo site are not included.

Download Yellow Business - Construction Theme for Industrial Businesses WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hi,


    I need help to add custom links to images in the Image slider.


    For instance: at the bottom of the “Home interiors” example, it is an image slider with partner logos. How can I link the logos to their web pages?


    Thank you


    Kind Regards


    Muhsin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the solution. Just needed to put imagebox inside a slider instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,


    I really like your theme and I am interested in purchasing it, but I need to know before I do anything if your WordPress Theme is multilingual.


    Thank you, have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, yes it’s fully multilingual but the best result require WPML plugin. Doc at http://wordpress.framework-y.com/documentation/translations/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there. Would it be possible to get the PSD files for this theme?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No PSD files unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!


    I bought the theme which is really impressive. Congratulations on this nice work!


    I stumbled across one small thing: is it normal that every section gets the same ID? Or did I miss something in the documentation?


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, this should not happen, the duplicated ids are into the demo pages or when you create new sections with the composer? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thx for the reply.


    No, it happens in a “clean” installation. Every section gets the ID “section_5ZtkF” when using the composer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, I’m testing it from my version and this not happen. Please send to support@schiocco.io FTP and WP accesses and I check. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! Sent you the logins…

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! Tell me, please, how can I make the appearance of my post – like this:
    http://templates.framework-y.com/yellowbusiness/pages/blog-single-3.html

    How to add social networks icons to the post page?


    How do I change the “Read more” text to my own?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, if you have the demo data, you have this at http://themes.framework-y.com/yellowbusiness/blog-post-3/ (if not contact me and I send you this post)


    Then save it a template on top right of edit page and load it for the new posts.


    Social icons is this component SOCIAL SHARE BUTTON


    Read more text can be setted for the single item if you’re using a static list or from the POST TYPE component, click the GEAR icon of the component and you will see the option.


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m unable to download the demo file. Please advise? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please send this message to support@schiocco.io and I will help you . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have an issue with the custom code.


    The moment i add custom code anywhere using the hybrid composer, my whole page freezes on the loading. Not matter how long i wait it never loads and there isnt a single error in the console.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, where do you add this code? It’s not seem a theme related problem.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I add it this way. Section >Col-md-12>custom code block. The page freezes. Because of that issue i cannot add shortcode as well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, please send wp accesses to support@schiocco.io and I will check. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. I sent you the e-mail with the access.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there,


    I want to build a homepage with slider revolution with full width at the top, and follow with the blog-grid page with side bar on the right. So I tried to use Template “Slider Revolution Blank Template” to build the page I based on the name I think this one should be the right template to use, but after set the template, the page only shows code. So I want to ask if there is something wrong with the template or if there another way to build the hompage I want. Thanks!


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  22. we are trying to make a home page which look a combination of Home ->Home main (top part) and Blog -> Grid (below part) . basically we are trying to have slider for main articles (lets say 3 articles) and grid will show like 6 articles below the slider along with side bar (shows archive, comments, categories, ) . let us know how to achieve this

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, you can not use custom templates. Use the standard template and insert the slider shortcode into a dedicated section with FULL WIDTH mode and these classes selected: NO MARGINS, NO PADDINGS. The slider must be full width also.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! I have 2 issues.
    1. I cant switch composer/classic mode. Im clicking on switcher it blinks a moment and thats all.
    2. After i duplicate page with special plugin composer switched to classic mode and then form with page editor is disapear. Disabling and reinstalling plugins not worked. But pages that was made without composer work well.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, please send wp accesses to support@schiocco.io and I will check. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme