Aoko - Creative WordPress Theme
Themeforest Aoko - Creative WordPress Theme WordPress Theme
Fonts
Images and Videos(The sample images viewed in the live preview site are not included in your purchased files)
Aoko is a creative responsive WordPress theme for multi purposes, it could be used as a company, design studio, business or portfolio websites.
Features
- Creative and clean design
- Video navigation
- Fully responsive
- creative portfolios
- CSS3 content animations
- Font Awesome icons
- Free updates & support
- Free Google fonts
- Easy to customize with the customizer
Fonts
Images and Videos(The sample images viewed in the live preview site are not included in your purchased files)
Dear,
ReplyDeleteDo you have high resolution version of this?
Sorry, the feature you requested is not supported by the theme for the time being.
ReplyDeleteHi, this looks like an interesting concept, but there is so little info available. Is the theme documentation available to take a look?
ReplyDeleteBasically, the theme uses the WordPress customizer to build the page.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to change letter’s style on home page? For exemple,change A to Z ?
Thks.
Yes, I’ve included a tutorial in the doc on how to do that, you can customize it into any shapes.
ReplyDelete@honryou I sent you an email regarding AOKO theme, please I need help. My homepage is blank although I followed all steps from documentation
ReplyDeleteI’ve replied your email.
ReplyDeletewhat does the update include?Thanks
ReplyDeleteIt fixes a bug which will cause an error in file index.php
ReplyDeleteHi there.
ReplyDeleteI bought yesterday your theme but can’t adjust nothing inside.
can you please adise me a bit.
The screen doesn’t split in 4 how it is in your demo.
Have you followed the instructions in the doc?
ReplyDeleteLook. I am not stupid. I have 10 people in my team and we are trying to read your instruction but nothing inside. I am afraid that you are not giving right support to someone who just bought your theme. If you still wish to help do it within next couple of hours otherwise I will claim money back and will give really bad review also indeed. So think twice
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean by “nothing inside”? Can you find the doc? You’ll get the doc after you uncompress the downloaded package.
ReplyDeleteWhat is your level of support. In your doc nothing rely to the downloaded website. Please be more helpful otherwise you will be banned!!!
ReplyDeleteIn your doc file there is pretty basic explanation and we have already losed 2 days of trying to bring your theme alive!!!!1
ReplyDeleteI notice kurandemio also post a comment, he says you are on the same team, so I choose to just reply to you instead of him. I’ve checked out your site at https://new2018.kraftekstudio.com, and notice that some javascript and css file can’t be loaded, e.g. https://new2018.kraftekstudio.com/wp-content/themes/aoko-by-honryou/assets/css/app.css?ver=1.0 , they return a 403 not found error from your server, and I doubt that it is an server configuration issue.
ReplyDeleteBesides, the theme is designed to be easy to use, so not too much explanation needed in the doc.
Thanks buddy. Now everything is working perfectly. Thanks a lot
ReplyDeleteYou’re welcome.
ReplyDeleteHi i am working on Visioner80 website with your theme, following all instructions in the Doc file , but something is not working properly. I am sending you link to see the website and tell how to fix. https://new2018.kraftekstudio.com/
ReplyDeleteReplied to Visioner80
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteI’m just wondering about a few things before I purchased the Aoko WordPress package.
You know how the layout on the home page has 4 letters/sections, can this be altered to have fewer sections, say I wanted just one letter as a mask and then click into the video.?
Also, I guess my main question is, is it possible to change the SVG files on the WordPress template so the colour and shape of the letters mask could be different style or size?
This isn’t clear to me looking on the site.
Thanks very much.
1. The theme only supports 4 sections.
ReplyDelete2. You can change the letters to any shapes, a tutorial is included in the documentation on how to achieve that.
3. You need to customize css file to change the color.
Hi, I get a problem when I use this AOKO theme.
ReplyDeleteAfter I add any portfolios post in PortfoliosGallery, can’t load works in index, and can’t load Page Builder again.
Please help me.
I’m not sure what cause the issue, if it still doesn’t work, please send me your site url and admin username/password to honryou@gmail.com to let me take an investigation, and be sure to back up your whole site in case of data loss when debugging, also please append the original post to the mail for convenience.
ReplyDeleteGreat theme, fresh concept. Purchased, installed and easy to work with and customize. My only issue is that a child theme is not included. Any chance one will be supplied? Cheers!
ReplyDeleteSorry, the package doesn’t include a child theme, and either don’t plan on including one for now, sorry about that.
ReplyDeleteViewing Additional Widgets Issue
ReplyDeleteI want to add other widgets i.e. text widget, html, and events list. I have set the value of $blahlab_widget_read to true but I noticed in the functions.php but the additonal widgets (not the ones from the theme) are not displaying. I noticed there is another code in the functions.php as below:
if ( !blahlab_aoko_value($blahlab_widget_ready) ) {
add_filter(‘sidebars_widgets’, ‘blahlab_aoko_remove_bundled_widgets’);
}
Does this line of code need to be removed too? How can I make the additional widgets appear on the front end? In customiser it allows me to add the additional widgets but it doesn’t show them at all on the page.
Hi im Jair from México and i want to know where or how can i take support to install the theme just like the preview. I got to many problems.
ReplyDeleteSorry, my english sucks.
Many Thanks
Congratulations from WPSelected
ReplyDeleteYour theme Aoko has been selected as one of the best WordPress themes on ThemeForest, for April 2018.
http://www.wpselected.com/wordpress-themes/portfolio/
It has also been featured on this page:
http://www.wpselected.com/wordpress-themes/featured/
Keep up the good work!