Boo Multi-Purpose HTML with Page Builder

Themeforest Boo Multi-Purpose HTML with Page Builder HTML Template

Download Boo Multi-Purpose HTML with Page Builder HTML Template

Download Boo Multi-Purpose HTML with Page Builder HTML Template














Boo is a graphically polished, interactive, easily customizable, highly modern, fast loading, search engine optimized, efficiently coded, well documented, vibrant and fully responsive HTML5 and CSS3 multi-purpose website template for corporate, agencies, freelancers, individuals as well as any type of businesses to showcase their company history, services, work portfolio and projects, team, blog in most creative and professional looking manner using more than 30 ready homepage demos including one page website, nice looking ready elements. If you are a lover of creative designs and would like to build a very unique and professional website quickly then your search should end at Boo.




Boo Core Features



  • Creative and interactive, unique and modern, flexible and powerful HTML5 / CSS3 template.

  • Unique elements with different styles

  • Bootstrap responsive and retina ready

  • Different navigation styles

  • SEO optimized page title styles with title, summary, breadcrumb navigation, image and video background

  • General purpose pages like about us, services, contact, team, clients, 404 not found, coming soon, FAQ, under maintenance, pricing and many more.

  • Highly creative boxed and full width multi columns portfolio listing styles like grid, masonry, metro, lightbox gallery, justified, carousel and parallax with different hover and animation styles

  • Ample variety of elegant and well curated portfolio detail page styles for different purposes.

  • Easy to read and highly intuitive blog post page styles covering all post types like standard, image gallery, slider, video, audio and block quote.

  • Page layouts with one column, 2 columns left and right sidebar.

  • Font Icons

  • Free Google web fonts.

  • Multi columns mega menu.

  • Touch swipe supported carousels.

  • Sticky header menus.

  • Smooth parallax scrolling sections.

  • HTML5, YouTube and Vimeo videos.

  • Interactive animations.

  • Accordion content.

  • Portfolio category filters.

  • Team members and clients grid and carousel.

  • Tabs with title and icon.

  • Cross browser and devices compatible.

  • Search engine optimized code.

Download Boo Multi-Purpose HTML with Page Builder HTML Template

Comments

  1. i like it i will buy it and if there is something i need help with i will contact you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    Thanks for your interest, if you need help. Don’t hesitate to reach us


    Warmest Regards
    Your Boo Family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nice template


    If you like partnership in Joomla version then please contact me via contact.bluetheme@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. uploaded to server and first load i get this..
    uncaught (in promise) Error: Minified exception occurred; use the non-minified dev environment for the full error message and additional helpful warnings.


    Please fix or provide un-minified version

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey @djbilly,


    Hope you are having a nice day,


    Could you please submit a ticket for this, I will be more than happy to assist you.


    Kind Regards,
    Your ThemeRella Family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am utterly confused. Is this page builder a wordpress plugin as well? When I go to submit a ticket I can’t tell whether I’m submitting it for the html novi builder or wordpress. When I modify a homepage, I go to publish the site and all of the example pages get built except the template I’m working on. I even tried it on the default page that shows and the changes I made to it is overlayed somehow. The documentation provided doesn’t match what I see nor explain the setup very well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi @lordgema,


    Hope you are having a nice day.


    Could you please submit a ticket for this, I will be more than happy to assist you.


    While submitting the ticket you can choose the “Boo HTML” not WordPress.


    Looking forward to helping you.


    Kind Regards,
    Your ThemeRella Family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve submitted the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Is there a way to make pop up form with “call to action”?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This Link not working on demo website
    http://boo-hv.themerella.com/boo-html-templates/portfolio-detail-interface.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there a way to make this template load pages smoother?
    Aomething like ajax etc

    ReplyDelete
  12. will contact form work out of the box?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can i test that page builder before buy?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there,


    Yes, everything will work, template already Ajax powered. Popup can be done.


    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can i test page builder before buy??

    ReplyDelete
  16. Guys! First Run and i already get an fatal error! I don’t like this kind of things!
    https://imgur.com/a/39Ydf
    here whats in inspector
    https://imgur.com/202zHv3

    ReplyDelete
  17. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4433631/apache-how-to-override-index-of-icons

    ReplyDelete
  18. finaly get this to work. You must add this problem solution to documentation.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey @souldisco,


    Hope you are having a nice day,


    Could you please submit a ticket for this, I will be more than happy to assist you.


    Kind Regards,
    Your ThemeRella Family.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now i faced with new problem – in documentation.pdf i did’t find nothig about
    1. how to change menu type! – i need sticky menu
    2. how to enable smooth loading pages
    3. nothing about how to create pop up call to action
    Why you say to me that i can do that with this template?
    Where is explanation or documentation to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey @souldisco,


    Hope you are having a nice day,


    Could you please submit a ticket for this, I will be more than happy to assist you.


    Kind Regards,
    Your ThemeRella Family.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment is currently being reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey @souldisco,


    Hope you are having a nice day,


    Could you please submit a ticket for this, I will be more than happy to assist you.


    Kind Regards,
    Your ThemeRella Family.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment is currently being reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Could you please provide your ticket id? Or if you emailed, could you let me know your email address? So I can check out.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How can I try page builder? I would like to try before purchase. There is no option in the demo or live preview

    ReplyDelete
  27. Please email us

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment is currently being reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment is currently being reviewed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme