I-finger || Multipurpose Bootstrap4 Template

Themeforest I-finger || Multipurpose Bootstrap4 Template HTML Template

Download I-finger || Multipurpose Bootstrap4 Template HTML Template

Download I-finger || Multipurpose Bootstrap4 Template HTML Template

\\

I-finger || Multipurpose Bootstrap4 Template



I-finger || Multipurpose Bootstrap4 Template is a Fully Responsive Multipurpose Template built on Bootstrap4, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery. It’s a modern crafted HTML5 template which can be used for Education, Medical, Lawyer website. This is highly customizable – looks awesome on tablets and mobile devices. We have included a documentation folder to describe the code structures. We have included best practice of web development – you can create great website layout based on Bootstrap or Grid 1170px.


We believe – we have covered everything you need to setup a Education, Medical, Lawyer Site, but if there is something that you would like to know then we are happy to help you out.


I-finger Multipurpose Template comes with 3 Unique Template with 3 Unique Homepage Layout


Main Features




  • Home-version 3

  • About

  • Grid

  • Grid With Sidebar

  • List

  • List With Sidebar

  • Contact

  • Blog

  • Blog With Sidebar

  • Blog Details

  • Woo-commerce Support

  • Fully Responsive Design

  • Design with Latest Bootstrap

  • Valid Contact Form

  • OWL Carousel 2

  • Fully compatible for all major browsers

  • Well Documented

  • and much more…




** No preview image included in the download-able version.


CSS and JavaScripts Libraries




PhotoCredit





=== version 1.1 ===
*Add New Page's in 3 template
*Update CSS
*Add sticky menu at Medical Template Home Page 3

Download I-finger || Multipurpose Bootstrap4 Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Congratulations!


    Amazing Work, Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!


    Amazing Work, Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Nice Work, Good Luck With Sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Work, Congratulations GLWS

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vlogger: Professional Video & Tutorials WordPress Theme

Chicha - The Fashionable Landing Page PSD Templates

Aalto - A Refined Architecture and Interior Design Theme